- Series: Mies Van Der Rohe Archive
- Paperback: 84 pages
- Publisher: Birkhauser; 1 edition (September 1, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3764360895
- ISBN-13: 978-3764360894
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.5 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,871,597 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Mies van der Rohe: Farnsworth House-Weekend House (Mies Van Der Rohe Archive) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Text: English, German
About the Author
Werner Blaser who worked together with Mies van der Rohe, presents a vivid picture of this house, enlivened by his personal knowledge. Together with comments on the architecture and technology, the book is complemented by the author`s personal experiences of working with Mies van der Rohe and impressions from Peter Palumbo, a former inhabitant of Farnsworth House.
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Yoko Lewis, Berkeley in Califorinia