Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
We don't know when or if this item will be available again.
About the product
- Remastered with the well-known developer, Black Hole, and in close partnership with the game's numerous fans.
- Explore extra-large adventure maps, collect tons of resources and build extraordinary cities. Perfect your tactics to level-up your heroes, recruit troops and ready them for combat on exclusive battle maps.
- Lead the Heroes of the Griffin dynasty within intriguing scenarios. Choose your path, assume your choices and customize your gaming experience thanks to a brand new reputation system.
- Discover fantastic landscapes and creatures from the world of Ashan. Enjoy revisited 3D designs and an exclusive new bestiary.
- Post content and compete with your friends, using a new and intelligent, online community interface.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the Manufacturer
Might and Magic Heroes VI is multiplayer Turn-based Strategy game for the PC platform. The sixth game in the fantasy based Might & Magic series, Might and Magic Heroes VI is a prequel to the previous game in the series. Set in the realm of Ashan, it revolves around the resurrection of a long-dead Archangel, needed in a current time of war, but who may also have his own ideas and ambitions in a brave new world. Game features include: an extensive list of building possibilities, RPG elements, a deep list of possible artifacts and relics to discover, a reputation system, a sizable selection of factions and more.
The Might & Magic Heroes VI adventure starts 400 years before the events in Might & Magic Heroes V, showcasing a family of heroes in a thrilling, epic story where Angels plot to revive an unfinished war. A legendary Archangel General, killed during the war of the Elder races, is resurrected. Under the cover of preparations for an upcoming Demon invasion, he plots to recover his powers and take control of Ashan while eradicating his ancient enemies. Yet he underestimates the power of the all-too-human Griffin dynasty. The Griffin family at this time contains five distinct and powerful representatives. These are the main heroes of the Might & Magic Heroes VI campaign, and they will lead its different factions to battle. The destiny of each of these heroes are for you, the player, to decide.
Key Game Features
- Classic Gameplay - Remastered with the well-known developer, Black Hole, and in close partnership with the game's numerous fans.
- Unique Action - Explore extra-large adventure maps, collect tons of resources and build extraordinary cities. Perfect your tactics to level-up your heroes, recruit troops and ready them for combat on exclusive battle maps.
- Take Control - Lead the Heroes of the Griffin dynasty within intriguing scenarios. Choose your path, assume your choices and customize your gaming experience thanks to a brand new reputation system.
- The Rich Might & Magic Universe - Discover fantastic landscapes and creatures from the world of Ashan. Enjoy revisited 3D designs and an exclusive new bestiary.
- A Strong Community - Post content and compete with your friends, using a new and intelligent, online community interface.
An RTS/RPG play blend.
Unique faction based attacks.
A rich gameworld to explore.
Challenging boss battles.
|Minimum Specifications:||Recommended Specifications:|
|OS:||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (all 32/64 bit) |
|Processor:||Intel Pentium Core 2 Duo E4400 @ 2.0 Ghz, AMD Athlon X2 5000+ @ 2.6 Ghz||Intel Pentium Core 2 @ Duo E6400 @ 2.00 Ghz, AMD Athlon II X2 240 @ 2.8 Ghz|
|Video Card:||512 MB, DirectX 9.0c||1 GB, DirectX 9.0c|
|Supported Video Cards:||ATI Radeon™ HD 2600/3000/4000/5000/6000 series |
NVIDIA® GeForce® 8600/9/200/400/500 series
Laptop versions of these cards may work, but are not supported.
|Additional Info:||Requires Ubisoft account for game activation and online play |
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Why it did not get five stars.
1. Micromanaging. It takes a LOT of focus and attention to a) acquire towns and build them up, b) acquire forts and barracks (to increase creature production), c) not lose too many creatures per stack. If the player is not careful during a battle, one or two losses (even light ones) could spell the difference between victory or defeat. It is possible to quick attack target towns/cities. But then you leave yourself VERY vulnerable and spread out. A player CAN NOT focus on just one aspect of the game, you HAVE to manage your army size, how quickly you can build your towns up, and how often you fight neutral enemies for more resources or bonus way-points (i.e. monuments, pools, etc)
2. Long campaign. It ends up taking a looooong time to beat almost any map within the game. I was taking hours. But after careful managing, rewinding, and resetting maps multiple times, it would get to the point that by the end of the map, I started steamrolling everything, and leveling up heroes every other battle.
3. Skills/abilities. Once you choose them, you can't change them. REALLY!?!? I can't tell you how many times I chose an ability and realized it did NOTHING for my hero. I started figuring it out in the end... but not knowing how it would benefit, made it difficult to choose. Numbers and descriptions were given, but I couldn't tell if they would actually be helpful.
After installing this game (fingers crossed-sorta), it made me create an account on U-Play, so I was like "ok sure, whats the harm?" As of writing this review right now, I think I bypassed a lot of steampowered-related problems (I hope). As soon as I finished creating the account and patching up HoMM6, I was able to log in fine. Having been playing the game for about 5 hours this is what I can give as my pros/cons list not comparing it to other games or the ones that came before it:
-Great graphics (imo) especially zooming in during battles
-The movement is quite smooth
-Easy to get a hang on it
-Not many bugs I can see (maybe they fixed it all in the patch)
-Sometimes I would get a 20second freeze (rarely) during the beginning of my battle phase - but I just consider that the game is telling me to take a break.
-I do not believe there is a way to rotate the camera (If there is, please ignore this CON, I just can't figure it out)
-Campaign mode is too short, I would like a custom campaign if you can use your very own "dynasty" (If there is, please ignore this one too)
As of right now, that is all I have, if I find out more pros/cons about it, I'll try and keep this updated.
Most recent customer reviews
Stick with heroes III, V. VII is okay but not really great.