|Brand Name||Mighty Bright|
|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.5 x 6.6 x 2.1 inches|
|Item model number||80557|
|Manufacturer Part Number||80557|
Mighty Bright XtraFlex2 Clip-On Light (Kindle Version) White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Two energy-efficient LEDs cast bright white light
- Durable LEDs last 100,000 hours - no replacement necessary
- Use one or two LEDs by tapping button
- Precisely engineered optical grade lens spreads light evenly
- Sturdy clip grips almost anything
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Amazon.com has certified this product's packaging is Frustration-Free. A Frustration-Free Package is easy-to-open and comes without excess packaging materials such as hard plastic "clamshell" casings, plastic bindings, and wire ties. It is exactly the same as a traditionally packaged product--we've just streamlined the packaging to be opened without the use of a box cutter or knife and will protect your product just as well as traditional packaging during shipping. Products with Frustration-Free Packaging can frequently be shipped in their own boxes, without the need for an additional shipping box. Learn more.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Brightness: For both lights, the single LED puts out bright white light. I was surprised that the single battery TravelFlex seemed to put out as much light as the 3 battery XtraFlex. Not sure what the difference actually is or why one needs 3 batteries, but to my eye they were the same. I was thinking about getting the XtraFlex 2, but didn't based on some reviews that stated people only used 1 of 2 LED's. I would imagine the XtraFlex 2 to be VERY bright with both LED's on, and would be overkill for regular reading. Both of the lights I purchased easily lit up both pages of a standard sized book.
2. Dispersion: Unlike cheaper lights, both Mighty Bright lights have a dispersion lens, creating an even light across both pages of a book. Cheap lights give you a hot spot with decreasing light away from the center, much like a regular flash light would provide. With the Mighty Brights, both pages were properly lit from top to bottom, and I don't have to adjust the light at all when moving from line to line and page to page.Read more ›
I can't say enough nice things about this product. It has dual lights on a flex shaft which you can position to fully illuminate both pages of a large hardback book. You wont need to keep moving the light around to light your pages with this one and the pages ar well lit for easy reading in the dark. But the light is centralized on the book and not the surrounding area so others can sleep while you read.
You can also switch from dual lights to a single light. The flexible shaft on the light is sturdy and stable enough to firmly hold its position over the book even while you move around and turn pages. You can either clip it on the cover or use the clip to hold open the pages. It operates on AAA batteries. The higher quality battery, the longer it lasts. I use the Duracell ultra digital batteries with the blue band.
I cannot think of any negatives about this product. I'm not associated with any seller. I am just a customer who was happy to find a great product. Definitely a good buy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a great bright book light for my daughter. Affordable.Published 14 hours ago by Amazon Customer
my boyfriend got this light for me since our sleep schedules are a little staggered. he almost always falls asleep before and is sensitive to light. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Kyle
This light works well. It stays clipped on with not trouble, gives a lot of light without disturbing my husband and has 2 light settings. Read morePublished 1 day ago by CookeT
Might Bright is very good as both a book light and kindle light.
Its most promising feature is the evenly spread out white light and I can certainly attest to that. Read more
This is my third Mighty Bright and I may be crazy but this one is the brightest one of the three. It is very bright and I feel bad reading at night with it in bed (the whole... Read morePublished 2 days ago by bethany2601
I have never had a book light before and came across this one. This is amazing. It gives the ability to adjust the position of the light giving you the best angle. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Victoria Hull
I really love this, enough light for you to read by, but not enough to wake up anyone elsePublished 4 days ago by MARION