|Brand Name||Mighty Bright|
|Item Weight||1.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1 x 2 x 7 inches|
|Item model number||82530|
|Manufacturer Part Number||82530|
Mighty Bright eFlex eReader Light, Graphite
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bright white, energy-efficient LED
- Durable LED lasts 100,000 hours - no replacement necessary
- Precisely engineered optical grade lens spreads light evenly
- Sturdy, curved clip clips to top or side edge of eReaders
- Clip prevents base from touching screen
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. Brightness: For both lights, the single LED puts out bright white light. I was surprised that the single battery TravelFlex seemed to put out as much light as the 3 battery XtraFlex. Not sure what the difference actually is or why one needs 3 batteries, but to my eye they were the same. I was thinking about getting the XtraFlex 2, but didn't based on some reviews that stated people only used 1 of 2 LED's. I would imagine the XtraFlex 2 to be VERY bright with both LED's on, and would be overkill for regular reading. Both of the lights I purchased easily lit up both pages of a standard sized book.
2. Dispersion: Unlike cheaper lights, both Mighty Bright lights have a dispersion lens, creating an even light across both pages of a book. Cheap lights give you a hot spot with decreasing light away from the center, much like a regular flash light would provide. With the Mighty Brights, both pages were properly lit from top to bottom, and I don't have to adjust the light at all when moving from line to line and page to page.Read more ›
I can't say enough nice things about this product. It has dual lights on a flex shaft which you can position to fully illuminate both pages of a large hardback book. You wont need to keep moving the light around to light your pages with this one and the pages ar well lit for easy reading in the dark. But the light is centralized on the book and not the surrounding area so others can sleep while you read.
You can also switch from dual lights to a single light. The flexible shaft on the light is sturdy and stable enough to firmly hold its position over the book even while you move around and turn pages. You can either clip it on the cover or use the clip to hold open the pages. It operates on AAA batteries. The higher quality battery, the longer it lasts. I use the Duracell ultra digital batteries with the blue band.
I cannot think of any negatives about this product. I'm not associated with any seller. I am just a customer who was happy to find a great product. Definitely a good buy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Plenty bright and doesn't disturb my spouse in bed at night. The clip could be a bit larger to accept more pages, but easily handles a few hundred pages. Read morePublished 4 days ago by W. J. La Pointe
Clip on end didn't open wide enough for my bed... but good to hold booksPublished 4 days ago by Betty H
I should have paid better attention to the description "Mighty Bright". It is mighty bright. Since I generally use this to read in bed, I prefer a softer/ dimmer light. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Liken Hiken
This reading lamp is bright, and light. These things have come a long way since I first started using a book light. Read morePublished 7 days ago by RiverGuy
This light is very bright! It was actually a little too bright to use as a book light, as it kept my husband up with how bright it was, But I put it on my vanity mirror for extra... Read morePublished 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
Strong clip. Bright enough to light up a computer screen or a textbook. Wish there were more than two settings to the LEDs.Published 7 days ago by RoRoReviews