Mighty Grip Pole Dance Full Tacky Knee Climbing Pads (Small)
Enhance your purchase
|Closure Type||Pull On|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7.01 x 7.01 x 1.18 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Not bulky like other knee pads. Comfortable, sleek and effective for floor work and pole dancing.
- Cut-outs on the back of the pads allow you to grip the pole without slipping.
- This new design has a thicker pad and is contoured to cup your knee so it moves with your body.
- The tack strips are divided into sections enabling the sheath to flex as your knee bends and straightens.
- These knee pads have the Mighty Grip signature open back and quality construction.
Customers also search
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.01 x 7.01 x 1.18 inches; 5.61 Ounces
- Item model number : LM Knee Pads
- Date First Available : November 25, 2012
- Manufacturer : Mighty Grip
- ASIN : B00AD9W1BY
- Best Sellers Rank: #14,822 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #9 in Ballet Equipment
- Customer Reviews:
The knee and climbing pads allow you to transition easily from floor to pole. They cover enough of your knee to protect but not too much to prevent you from gripping the pole. Safer and more comfortable than your bare skin. The image shows the front and the back of the pads. The padding on the knee is not bulky or tacky. You can slide on the floor, drag your knee(s) or crawl without sticking to the floor. These Knee Pads come in 5 sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large and X-Large.
Reviewed in the United States on March 10, 2017
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Wish I’d known and gotten a size bigger as they pinch a little bit but these work great!