BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Mighty Med Season 101
Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$14.99

on April 2, 2014
great family movie. The characters are funny, but not stupid. Brings the superhero fix into our modern, teen world. Still funny without being lame.
on January 29, 2015
I enjoy this show. Kaz and Oliver are adorable, and I love Horatio Diaz. He is always so enthusiastic! Great guy! And all the heros and villains have great names.
on February 19, 2014
Not only does the show have humor for kids, but it also has video games references and jokes that are Laugh-Out-Loud funny. The writers clearly know what they are doing. This is not only one of my favorite shows of all time, but this in the top five best for me. Overall great show.
on August 16, 2015
Clever concept. Enjoyable for the whole family. Not to babyish for my tween.
on January 21, 2014
so funny and the theme song is so catchy love this show
i love how theysave the people who save people
on July 17, 2014
This is one of my favorite TV shows. I like the video game references and the jokes are really funny. Bradley Steven Perry and Jake Short a good comedy duo.
on October 14, 2017
I love this show it's one of my favorites! I just wished they had it on DVD. The characters are very funny.
on December 6, 2014
Love Mighty Med
on February 19, 2014
this is stupid and silly. this is for little kids don't rent or buy this because its boring and stupid