Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.70 shipping
Mighty Mule Single Button Gate Opener Remote (FM135)
|Price:||$20.28 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Single-Button Gate Opener Remote is a great accessory for a replacement or for an additional user to compliment your Mighty Mule Automatic Gate Opener.
- Easy DIY (Do It Yourself) programming for your Mighty Mule Automatic Gate system.
- Mighty Mule also offers the 2-button gate opener remote (FM134) and the 3-button remote (RB743) for easy use with a second Gate Operator or garage door. Garage door openers require the Universal Receiver (RB709U-NB).
- Backed by a 12 month Mighty Mule Warranty and Technical Support.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
UPDATE: The clip is held by a very small phillips screw. It comes loose often. I have almost lost the clip and screw multiple times. I have three of these units and they do the same thing. Also the range seems to vary by each unit. Each had batteries replaced on the same day.
=== The Good Stuff ===
* When they work, they work well. We use them in the cars, and keep one in the house so that we can control the gate remotely. The gate is about 150' away from the house, and the remote works fine as long as you point it in the general direction of the gate. It goes through the glass in the windows just fine.
* The units are a nice size-a little smaller than a business card, and fit easily in a pocket of on a visor with the attached clip. The clip is firm enough that they stay attached.
* Batteries (A23, couple bucks each) seem to last a year or two with daily use.
=== The Not-So-Good Stuff ===
* They seem to last about 2-3 years. After that, the range becomes so limited as to make them almost useless. They act as if the battery is going dead, but a new batteries do not fix the problem. Only solution is to toss and replace. For the price, they still seem a decent value, but they definitely should last longer.
* You have to be very careful with them. The button is rather exposed, so they will go off in your pocket, or if left face down on a table. If you rely on your gate to control animals or livestock, make sure the remotes are secured and out of the way.
=== Summary ===
They work fine, but you have to be careful not to activate them accidentally. I wish they would last longer, but $20 for a couple years of not having to manually open the gate is a bargain...especially in a rainy climate.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
easy to link up to my gate system. Will be getting another for my other carPublished 3 days ago by Kellie
This little opener has yet to fail and it is over 2 years oldPublished 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
Great price!! Less than half of what my local hardware store charges.. With Prime free shipping, this purchase was a no brainer!!Published 15 days ago by John Givens
Great add on. It works as expected, be prepared to buy extra batteries because the one it comes with is generic and it will wear out soon.Published 18 days ago by Marcela De Santos