MightyMind (Magnetic Edition)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MAKES KIDS SMARTER and PARENTS CAN ACTUALLY SEE IT HAPPENING, because the numbers on the puzzle patterns show the level that a child has achieved as a child plays with it. It’s like a measuring stick showing a child’s progress and step by step SUCCESS.
- TEACHES KIDS STEP BY STEP HOW TO SOLVE and BUILD PUZZLES from very simple to amazingly complex.
- DEVELOPS ESSENTIAL LOGICAL THINKING SKILLS, dexterity, eye-hand coordination, patience, and creative problem solving.
- BUILDS CONFIDENCE and SELF-ESTEEM as kids advance STEP by STEP - NON- COMPETITIVE- Recognizing each child's individual differences so every child SUCCEEDS.
- UNIVERSAL - NO READING or LANGUAGE REQUIRED - DEVELOPS CREATIVITY & INDEPENDENT THINKING - STEM - CREATES A FOUNDATION FOR ADVANCED SKILLS.
Frequently bought together
CHOKING HAZARD -- WARNING: This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE A CHILD BECOMING SMARTER AND SMARTER AS A CHILD PLAYS WITH MIGHTYMIND, because each step is numbered showing a child's progress. It's like a measuring stick. A CHILD’S POWERFUL MIND IS LAUNCHED IN JUST 30 CONNECTED STEPS. This unique version of the original 42 year old MightyMind activity set has been making kids smarter in 26 countries around the world. MightyMind is a launching pad. It’s the FIRST STEP – the beginning point for every child to acquire logical thinking skills. It’s more than just a toy. As kids play with it, they develop a solid foundation that becomes a platform for building more advanced complex skills. It precedes letter recognition, reading, math and STEM. Award winning MightyMind is a scientifically designed linear program that shows kids step by step how to solve and build puzzles from simple to amazingly complex. It’s non-competitive, so every child succeeds. Kids get absorbed with it for hours. It’s perfect for travel, because the magnets hold everything in place.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The puzzles are easy to start. My almost 3 year old was bored and skipped to #23 of 30. So not many cards to do that have real pictures; the others are basic shapes.
The pieces also slide on the slick cards and that is frustrating to young users The magnets might be better but could be harder to remove and rearrange.
Note that the ‘best toy’ award is really old. There are better toy options out now.
Update: My children still love to play with this product. I will say, for the stack of card designs, I used two rings to keep them together. Otherwise the cards go everywhere all the time. It would work well with just one ring, too. For the actual pieces, when complete, I usually have them put them all back in the plastic shapes, to ensure that all the pieces are there. However, if the box is starting to fall to pieces, I would recommend using a small ziploc bag to keep them all together. I really do like this set and its fun to see the children learn and continue to improve on their abilities to solve these puzzles. In the beginning, my 3-year-old could not complete the last couple puzzles because they seemed difficult and confusing. Now that he is 4 and has played with them more often, he can complete the puzzles with no problem. Not only does he complete them, but sometimes he uses different pieces to solve similar problems. Definitely a great set to challenge young children. I would definitely recommend this set and look forward to purchasing the more difficult sets in the future.
He's able to complete the simple ones, but not the complicated ones yet, however enjoys watching me do it.
I usually finish part of the puzzle and he loves to "help" with the rest. :)
I'm sure it will last for years (to keep him engaged).
I'm happy I didn't go with the simpler puzzles (like the melissa and doug version) which I'm sure he'll solve with 30min and lose interest in.
Plastic material is not an issue as I originally worried about.
1) pieces a little on the small side. and no redundancy... I'm worried that he'll lose a few here and there and then it can't be played anymore.
2) also worried that he'll crumble the puzzles cards. well... it says for >3 year old anyway so I can't complain. :)