- Jewelry Buying Guides: Learn about the precious metals, gemstones, diamonds, and other materials found in Amazon’s fine jewelry—plus, find tips on jewelry care, gifting, and more that will help you shop with confidence. View the Jewelry Buying Guides.
|Price:||$195.00 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
- Chandelier earrings crafted from elaborate display of beads in cool tones of blue and green
- Items that are handmade may vary in size, shape, and color.
- Made in United States
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The fresh tones of green and blue offer a saturated look that adds warmth to your outfit. These earrings by Miguel Ases boast a handmade chicness that are full of style and charisma.
Miguel Ases, Inc. was founded by designer Miguel Ases in 1994. After retiring from the National Ballet of Spain, he was left with a deep craving to create. In 1990, Ases came to New York City and started as head designer at Gaetano Fazio Jewelry. Later, Ases created his own label to showcase his collections.
Inspired by the arts, Ases draws from the surreal and abstract. His combination of colors and new silhouettes are eclectic and boldly feminine. Each handcrafted piece is made to complement the wearer's personal style, offering a look that is timeless, classic, and suitable for women of all ages. Through the intricate beading, sparkling crystals, and semiprecious stones, Miguel Ases strives to make the wearer feel effortlessly wonderful.
- Product Dimensions: 3.4 x 2.7 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008BQDE9Y
- Item model number: E30405
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 26, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Miguel Ases|
|Stone Creation Method||Synthetic|
|Stone Treatment Method||Not-known|