Free Return on some sizes and colors
- [MATERIALS] Hand-made materials. Leather upper and leather lining. Anti slip rubber sole, nails on heel and toe. Made in Mexico.
- [DURABILITY & COMFORT] Finest leather on upper can withstand frequent wear and time test. Sole is reinforced with leather on toe cap and shoe quarter (side and back of foot) specifically designed for the needs of zapateado in Mexican folklore. Internal cushion provides great comfort.
- [PERFORMANCE] Wooden heel and toe cap with approximately 100 nails for a perfect acoustically crisp and resonant sound. The sole has a special traction grip that will keep you on your feet on slippery floors.
- [MEASUREMENTS] Heel height is approximately 1.5". Shoes run small, please order half size up from street shoe size. To find your size, measure from the longest toe to the heel in centimeters, add half centimeter more, this will give you Miguelito's Mexican size.
- [EXAMPLE] If your measurements are 24 cm and you add 0.5 cm more then you should order a size 24.5 MEX / 7 US. If you have feet that are wider, add a full centimeter instead to accomodate, which means you should order size 25 MEX / 7.5 US.
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Miguelito's Women's Mexican Folklorico dance shoes are carefully designed to provide dancers an acoustically perfect resonant sound, durability and comfort. Product Details: Upper Leather. Leather sole with a non-slip rubber and leather lining. Approximately 100 nails total (tip and heel). Heel is approximately 1.5". Actual fitting may vary depending on girth (width of foot/feet). If feet have a wider girth add a full size from street size shoe.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B075PN91C6
- Item model number: 1710FLKR-W
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 16, 2017
- Average Customer Review: