Miikey MiiPower by Miikey Power Bank for iPhone - Battery - Retail Packaging - Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- MiiPower comes with 4 different adapters so not only you can charge apple products like iPhone, iPad, iPod but anything that uses Micro USB, Mini USB , and pin type Nokia adapter. All your digital devices will never run out of battery again with MiiPower.
- MiiPower is small and stylish, it will easily slip into one of your pockets increasing your iPhones battery up to 3 times, adding 25 hours of talk time and 200 hours of audio playback.
- With its 4 L.E.D indicators on top MiiPower helps you know the energy level it's on. MiiPower is powered with grade A lithium cells and high end components to last you longer than any device.
- Miipower has a L.E.D flash light built in that can keep you out of dark for over 10 days. Just double tap your power button to switch it on or off. It's powerful 5600 mAh battery comes handy in many situations in life.
- Package Contents: 5600 mAh power bank with Flashlight, Home charger USB Adapter, USB wire, Apple iPhone adapter, Micro USB adapter, Mini USB adapter, Nokia pin adapter and Manual.
Customers also shopped for
With MiiPower, you will never be out of battery on your iPhone, iPad,iPod or any other device that can be charged via usb cable. Including cameras, smart phones, and many hand held gaming consoles.Miipower can charge iPhone or any other smart phone 3 times before it needs charging of it's own, surf the net as much as you like, play a game a little longer or simply call someone without worrying about your battery life. Go ahead and digitalize your life and with its small size and light weight it's convent for the man on the go or anyone else. Being out of battery is the thing of the past. Miipower can charge your iPhone 100%charge in 90 mins.When you pick up MiiPower, it becomes an extension of you. That's the Idea behind its innovative design. Weighing only 120 Grams it feels comfortable in your pocket or bag. And never worry again while surfing web, listening to music or watching a movie that you will be out of battery. With its lithium cells 5600 mah power you can charge your iPhone three times and once for your iPad. It has a built in flash light for an emergency use, with a low powered LED bulb that can go on for over a week on a single charge. You will never be in dark with your MiiPower. MiiPower uses single-chip power management scheme and high stable switch power to control its intelligent circuit, it's top cell and ABS+PC are made with anti flaming hull. MiiPower can be used for over 500 battery recycles Miipower has energy saver mode it shuts down automatically if it is not used after 20 seconds
Top customer reviews
If I were asked on how to improve future generations of this gadget:
1. Encase the whole thing in aluminum and sans the plastic - my black casing has about 3 billion scratches on it whereas the aluminum strip that surrounds the thing is mega durable and is intact.
That's it - one upgrade is all that is needed. Love mine - order one you will be very pleased - gift one and make a person very happy.
My only issue is the cheap USB connector which stopped working, i.e., required constant jiggling to eventually get a connection. I bought a 3 Pack of Gold Plated Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Type A to Micro-B Cable 3 Feet for $8.99 and have not had any trouble since. Each cable costs $3 and I am sure that a company could buy them for under $1 in bulk. Why a company like Miikey Power Bank would not invest an extra $1 in a $45 product makes no sense. But, for an individual buyer, the answer is easy and cheap to fix the 1 minor problem on an otherwise terrific product.
[July 2014 revision] I'm now having the same problems that others commented on. Sometimes the flashlight comes on and won't turn off. Other times I can't get it to charge my device no matter how much I push the button to start charging. And yet other times, it turns itself off in the middle of charging. I can fully understand the others' frustration with this device, especially given the price. I'm dropping my review from 5-stars to 3-stars. I'm basically now trying to find a replacement power bank that will fit in the Miikey case, which I still love as it keeps everything together and IMHO is better than the cloth bag that comes with some of the other power banks (if one is included at all).