Miko 21" Backgammon Board Game Set (White Lacquer)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Enjoy the Miko backgammon board in the comfort of your own home. With amazing craftsmanship, you will truly be playing with the highest quality board.
- Each triangle is sewn to perfection and made with the highest quality materials. The checkers are color injected to embrace a smokey feel that is made to impress
- The set includes a 21" board with 15 checkers of each blue and white, 2 pairs of dice, 2 cups, and a doubling cube.
- Suitable for all ages. This quality set it perfect as a gift to your loved ones. The beautiful Miko board has been designed to perfection with functionality at the core of thought
- Dimensions: Open- 21"L x 25.6"W x 1.6"H Closed- 21"L x 12.8"W x 3.3"H Purchase risk free- Miko maintains the highest standard of support and is always ready, willing, and able to help.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Backgammon is one of the oldest board games known to man. With history tracing back to more than 5,000 years ago, backgammon is a game of strategy and luck. Many believe the outcome is fully reliant on the dice, however the truth is that strategy plays an overwhelming role in the outcome of each match.
Size when folded: 21.3" x 12.8" x 3.3"
Size when open: 21.3" x 25.5" x 1.65"
Case Material: Wood
Case Color: White Laquer
Field Material: Faux Suede
Points 1 Color: Navy Blue
Points 2 Color: White
Stone 1 Color: Clear with injected navy blue
Stone 2 Color: Clear with injected white
Clasp Style: Magnetic with carved finger slots
Cup Material: Wood