Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Mil-Tec Military Army Patrol Molle Assault Pack Tactical Combat Rucksack Backpack Bag 20L Coyote Tan
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 2 separate main compartments; 2 front pockets
- Material: 600D polyester, PVC coated; Weight: 1100g
- Various MOLLE attachment points; Loops and D-rings on shoulder straps
- Built-in Velcro pocket for a hydro pack
- Capacity: 20L; Dimensions: approx. 42x20x25cm (16.5"x8.0"x9.8")
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This heavy duty and water-resistant 20 liters assault pack features 2 large compartments with various zip and mesh inner pockets and 2 small front pockets, as well as a built-in Velcro pocket for a hydro pack. All compartments are closed with sturdy 2-way zippers. Ergonomically designed shoulder straps are padded, about 5cm wide and adjustable in length. Moreover the pack goes with a padded back and an adjustable waist strap opened with a clip.
The pack allows for volume control and baggage fixation thanks to a number of a lateral compression straps and gives a possibility to attached additional equipment through a number of robust nylon MOLLE straps all-round, and loops and D-rings on shoulder straps.
The pack offers a great amount of carrying space and is perfect for military as well as camping and hiking.
* Capacity: 20L
* 2 separate compartments
* 2 front pockets
* All pockets with a 2-way zipper
* Built-in Velcro pocket for a hydro pack
* Adjustable padded shoulder straps
* Padded back
* Adjustable hip belt
* Lateral compression straps
* Various MOLLE attachment points
* Loops and D-rings on shoulder straps
* Material: 600D polyester, PVC coated
* Dimensions: approx. 42x20x25cm (16.5"x8.0"x9.8")
* Weight: 1100g
* Manufacturer: Mil-Tec
* The best in fashion and comfort
* Finished to high standard
* Brand new, never worn, high quality product in Mint Condition!
* Extremely Durable army product
* Retail Price $67.00
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It seems well made. No problems with zippers, buckles or straps, that i could find. It has more molle webbing than other packs I've seen. The webbing is properly spaced and sized to fit aftermarket clips and bags. I am able to attach the Condor, Nalgene water bottle carriers, one to each side. They fit under the compression straps, and sinch up nicely. The bottle carriers are available from Amazon, and are a nice add-on.
It's well suited for my needs. Keep in mind, it ships from Ireland. Shipping takes several weeks!
After all the reviews about it taking a while mine got here two weeks early.
Maybe I got lucky, dunno. But he will definitely get my business again.
PACK LOOKED AND FELT REALLY HEAVY DUTY AND THE CARGO SPACE INSIDE WAS MASSIVE. Yet I have not had a chance to put it to the test it looks like it could handle a combat zone no problem!!!!
Zippers were heavy duty, and I guess the Germans know a thing or two about good combat gear.
Will update when it's been used.
The only thing that might be a problem for some is that depending on the vendor the shipping can sometimes take a significant amount of time. If you are planning on using the pack sometime soon, you might not get it in time. But, if you don't mind waiting, the pack is great.