Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Format: Paperback|Change
Price:$72.62+ $3.99 shipping

Showing 1-10 of 37 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 53 reviews
on May 23, 2014
this book made me very famous in my family I read this book found it helpful in hair designing ,so I gave to my friends and family they all used this book and happy it contains very informative message and tips for you.Thank you Amazon.
on February 19, 2016
I was very pleased with the shipping and handling of this item.
Also the book is exactly what my daughter needed and I would recommend this service to anyone.
on May 12, 2016
the book was in great condition
on October 11, 2016
on August 7, 2013
We keep this in the salon to have on hand for new assistants starting training. We use it for the very basics, and it describes things more simply than a seasoned colorist or stylist will.
on October 25, 2016
So happy to have found a copy of this book.
on March 14, 2016
Great, exactly what I.expected..good condition. True to description. Very satisfied. Thanks
on March 30, 2013
Book was received in a remarkably good condition for a used one. Topics are on target with what i'm presently learning at my classes I would definitely recommend this book to others.
on March 19, 2016
This is a good book, but I brought it used and it had water damage.
on March 4, 2014
Picture are very clear, eye catching. contents are knowledgeable.I like the step by step explanations of the techniques of the hair cutting. Easy reference.