- ONE SIZE FITS ALL: Milano's Wig Grip features a one-size-fits-all adjustable wig band that grips your wig and provides no-slip all-day security. It keeps your wig from slipping or moving, letting you be confident and carefree all day long. Use it with any silk top or closed wefted top wig or unit, tailoring its size to fit the exact measurement of your head.
- ELIMINATES USE OF CLIPS, GLUE & TAPE: The WiGrip wig grip band is designed to be a comfortable alternative to traditional wig clips, combs, glues or tapes. It prevents wig-associated headaches, tension and scalp pain by placing a soft barrier between your head and the wig's interior cap.
- INTENDED FOR ANY SILK or WEFTED TOP WIG This wig grip comfort band can be used by anyone and everyone wearing a silk or wefted top wig, or unit. You can match the Wig Grip band to your skin tone or hair tone. This wig grip band is not intended to be shown underneath you wig when worn under silk tops or wefted wigs and units.
- NO-SLIP WIG SECURITY FOR ALL: Milano Collection's unique patented wig grip construction securely keeps your wigs in place all day regardless if you have hair or are experiencing hair loss or balding. For women undergoing hair loss or with smaller heads the WiGrip is adjustable to fit the circumference of your head. This adjustable design offers a one size fits all solution so you can quickly tailor to your preferences and head size with ease.
- THIN DESIGN, MADE FOR REGULAR WIG WEARERS: Milano's WiGrip is designed to be adjustable, so you can make it grip your head securely. If your wig grip stetches out from regular wear, machine washing and drying your comfort band on delicate cycle will help the Wig Grip restore it's regular size. It also features an adjustable back feature which means you can always correct for loosening. It is designed to be durable enough for regular wear.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The original WiGrip is composed of a unique construction material that prevents your wig from slipping off and can be used with any silk top or close-wefted wig. The WiGrip features a velcro closure that allows you to tailor it and fit the exact measurement of your head for all day comfort. It prevents wig-associated headaches, tension, and scalp pain by placing a plush barrier between your skull and the wig's materials.
The Wi-Grip is designed to be adjustable, so you can easily alter it to your preferred comfort size. The WiGrip is designed for you to wear it everyday and you can always machine wash it on a delicate cycle for continuous use.
This wig comfort band is a one-size-fits-all solution including size, age, and the amount of hair they actually have. This makes the Wi-Grip an excellent option for wearers with thinning or no hair and even for chemotherapy patients. This WiGrip can also be worn with other accessories including beanies, scarves, and hats.
This lightweight Wi-Grip is available in black, brown, and tan. You can match the color to either your wig or your skin tone, and be comfortable all day.
The Original Secure, Versatile, and Comfortable WiGrip!
Prevents headaches by eliminating wig-related tensions and places a barrier between your scalp and the wig's interior cap lining by offering a snug and secure barrier.
A unique blend of absorbent fibers makes the WiGrip lightweight yet durable for daily wear in any weather or in any type of physical activity.
This adjustable design offers a one size fits all solution so you can quickly tailor to your preferences and head size with ease.
ANY WIG WEARER
Ideal for wig wearers wearing silk top and close-wefted wigs including human hair wigs, cosplay wigs, and synthetic wigs.
CHEMOTHERAPY PATIENTS & BALD WOMEN
Ideal for chemotherapy patients or bald women. Can also be worn by anyone wearing scarves, beanies and hats.
MEDICAL HAIR LOSS
This WiGrip eliminates the need for wig fasteners and is a great option for anyone suffering from any degree of medical hair loss including alopecia areata.
Milano Collection GripLine Comparison Chart
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 22 x 2.75 x 0.2 inches; 0.81 Ounces
- Item model number : MCWGRP-TAN
- Date First Available : February 8, 2013
- Manufacturer : MILANO COLLECTION
- ASIN : B00BD7EBVS
- Customer Reviews:
DISCLAIMER: Using excessive oil based hair products may cause slippage.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here goes.. The packaging was as expected. The ease of use is awesome. You just put the label near your right ear facing out wrap the back around. Slide your hair on and yasssss! I normally use gel to apply wigs for a natural non shiny appearance. It takes out edges still so this is perfect. I'm at work doing everything and my hair has not even budged. Idk about sleeping in it yet but give me a day or two! I uploaded pics up as close as I could. My knots are unbleached. I had this wig cut into a Bob and it works perfectly. I will try with longer heavier hair tommorrow.
This product is amazing and actually works as described. I was shocked at how well it works. The only reason I have it 2 stars is because its double the price of all the other wig grips on Amazon but is the same quality. I started off with a knock off that came with 2 for 8 dollars they worked amazing but only lasted about a month for each wig grip before they became too stretched out to use. I thought if I bought the name brand one it would be just as good but last longer. Boy was I wrong. It did work just as good but it lasted about a month as well. It was a complete waste of money. I'll go back to buying the knock offs and get more for my money.
Overall a wig grip is a necessity now because it helps keeps my wig in place better than any other product I've used.
Works well, but use sparingly! I would not buy again.
I haven’t tried it with lace fronts
Top reviews from other countries
Yes it is overpriced for a flimsy bit of fabric which probably costs less than 50p to produce but is it worth shelling out for? Absolutely.