Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Mileagea LED Projector Mini Portable Multimedia 10..." and save 13% off the $99.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
SquareTrade 4-year Office Protection Plan ($75-$100)from SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Mileagea LED Projector Mini Portable Multimedia 1080P Full HD Wifi Wireless Home Theater
|Price:||$75.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- International Version - Product may not include US Warranty
- Mini LCD Projector with 18 to 120-inch image
- Native Resolution: WVGA (800*480). Supports VGA, WVGA, XGA, 720p, 1080i, 1080p and 4K input resolutions
- 80 Lumen (US) / 800 Lumen (International) LED Lamp (20,000 hrs)
- Connections: 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA (PC), 1 x AV input, 1 x audio output, 1 x SD card, 2 x USB input (built-in media player), 1 x Power
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Mileagea LED Projector Mini Portable Multimedia 1080P Full HD Wifi Wireless Home Theater
Android WiFi LED Projector,Portable Multimedia 1200 Lumens Home Theater Cinema PS Xbox Game Mini Wireless WIFI Projector Support Full HD 1080p Video with USB HDMI AV SD VGA TV(3D 4K HDMI Cable Inside)
720P LED LCD Video Projector, Fugetek FG-857, Home Theater Cinema projector, Multi Inputs - 2-HDMI, 2-USB, 1280x800 Native Resolution, Black, Sleek Design, US Support & Warranty
Ezapor Wireless Display Mini Projector GM60A WIFI 130 Inch Screen 800x480 1000 Lumen Enjoy Video Movie Game
iDGLAX iDG-787W LCD LED Video Multimedia Mini Portable Projector with Free HDMI cable for Home Theater Movie Nights and Video Games (HD Ready)
Video Projector,Dihome LCD LED 1200 Lumens Mini Projector Multimedia Home Theater Projector USB/AV/SD/HDMI/VGA ( HDMI Cable as Gift)-Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Mileagea||QOQOK||Ambertronix Official||FastFox||IDGLAXUS||DH US|
|Connectivity Technology||WiFi(Miracast, Airplay, DLNA)^HDMI^VGA^USB^AV||USB,HDMI,VGA,SD,AV-In,Infra-Red,WiFi,DLNA||USB, HDMI, VGA, YPBPR||HDMI^VGA||HDMI USB SD VGA AV AUDIO||HDMI, VGA, USB, AV, SD|
|Display Technology||LCD||LCD||LCD||LCD||LCD||TFT LCD|
|Image Brightness||1200 lumens||1,200 lumen||3200 Overseas LUMENS||1000 lumens||1,500 lumen||1,200 lumen|
|Contrast Ratio||800: 1||—||2200:1||1000:1||1000：1||1500:1|
|Item Dimensions||6 x 8.2 x 3 in||6.3 x 7.9 x 3 in||4.5 x 12.5 x 11 in||5.8 x 7.4 x 2.1 in||5.8 x 7.3 x 2.7 in||3 x 11 x 8.1 in|
|Item Weight||2 lbs||2.2 lbs||6.5 lbs||2 lbs||1.54 lbs||2.2 lbs|
|Resolution||800x480||1080p||1080p compatible; native 1280x800||800x480||Support 1080p||Support 1080p|
Mini LCD Projector with 18 to 120-inch image with long last LED lamp is ideal for any home theater.
Easily connect to your cable box, DVD player, SmartStick, Satellite TV, PlayStation, x-Box, PC/laptop, Blu Ray Player or almost any device imaginable. Even play digital media files directly through the USB port and integrated media player.
Projector includes the following connections:
1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA (PC), 1 x AV input, 1 x audio output, 1 x SD card, 2 x USB input (built-in media player), 1 x Power and built-in speakers
No need to spend hundreds of dollars on a replacement bulb after only a few years!
Read about our customers' top-rated projectors on our Projector Reviews page.
Top customer reviews
Don't reply on the wifi feature since it does not work with my iOS 9 devices. The hdmi works perfectly.
The remote of my projector does not work . But customer service is very helpful to lend a hand. Jean reply emails very quick. Four stars for the projector and plus one for the service
Now coming to the review : The projector is really worth the money. I really liked the quality. The build is good and the focus is also sharp with minimal blur at edges. It has USB, HDMI and SD card support. I ran it with USB. It played the movie in the USB very well. I was pleased with its lag free performance. However it has difficult wifi setup and needs Miracast configuration to work with. I tried to pair with my iphone, but it did not work in conventional methods (I was able to use DLNA by using some 3rd party app which streamed very slow with frequent lags). I would suggest using Chromecast for this and will update how it went. It has inbuilt speakers which is pretty decent, but would definitely use external speakers for a good home theater effect. Since the projector is designed for table top, using the right height, distance and angle would really help take advantage of focus and throw ratio. Overall I am pleased with the purchase. I would recommend this cost efficient projector for anyone who would like to stream media or use it for small presentations.
Nice image/Nice Throw
Easy set up
Make sure you buy some Triple AAA batteries for the remote! Had to run to the store to get some..
For those with MAC/iPhones wondering how to set this up with the WiFi feature....
1) Connect to the Projector first on your device. Settings -> Wifi -> Description will be LINK and some numbers + password will be 12345678. On OS X this is System Preferences -> Network then search for the LINK network inside of networks or use the WiFi icon at the top right of the screen
2) Afterwords go to your browser ( Safari on Mac devices ) and type in what it displays. 192.168.49.1 was mine -> Load it
3) Choose the top option to Scan and then choose your WiFi that you normally connect to. Make sure it says connected
4) If you running OS X then you should see the Airplay icon appear at the top right of the screen. Choose LINK and then it should go ahead and start playing your entire screen. You can also choose applications like iTunes/VLC and send your Airplay information to send directly. I found that it was easier to just Airplay the whole screen. Same goes for iOS... you need an application that runs Airplay like iTunes/VLC/InFuse and it should send right over
Hope this help some of your guys!!
HOWEVER if you want a good semi-portable projector for the kids room or den then you won't be disappointed!..
As for the seller here they delivered above my expectations!..
Same day shipping was placed at 10am & received the package at 5pm (on Labor Day to boot).
As for the projector the best image will be had at 6-7ft if gaming. For movies or other video content at a 11-13ft range the projector did a great job for its price point.
If this is your first projector & want something thing that's worth your money then I would most definitely recommend this.
Most recent customer reviews
It also lacks an adjustment dial for regulating the size of the image without having to move the...Read more
For about a month of moderate use.
Then the bulb started going out.Read more