Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on January 7, 2012
We played the games in this book on a two day trip to the mid-west and my kids enjoyed it. Our girls were ages 3, 5 and 6 at the time though, and most of these games and activities were too old for them. Think we'll get more use out of it as they get older. BTW, my husband came up with great car game at this time. One person impersonates a character from a book or movie and gives one clue at a time as to who they are. Whoever guesses who you are wins and gets to go next. For instance, my big, 6'1" husband said in a dainty, high pitched voice. "I love to eat apples." After everyone guessed, and got it wrong, he went on to the next clue. "I have an evil stepmother." More guesses, all wrong, so he moved on to another clue."My best friends are 7 little strange men." At that point our oldest two daughters shouted out, "Snow White!" It was hilarious! At one point I was our dog, "I like to eat out of the garbage can", and one of our daughters was Eve, "I like to dress-up in fig leaves." The funnier the clues the better.
on July 14, 2011
This is for any parent who doesn't want to plug their child into the DVD player for hours on end for a long car trip. I was VERY pleased with this book. It is a compact size that can fit in the console or glove compartment. In addition, there are lots of fun games and there is even an index of the games broken out by age group! What a great product!
on August 27, 2015
it was fun for the adults but 7 yr old wasn't interested
on April 21, 2015
Great games! I bought this for a road trip and many of the games were enjoyed.
on November 20, 2012
Got this for a 12 hour trip. It is full of activities for older kids. Not really a family thing and definitely not something the driver can be included in.
on October 25, 2013
This is a good product. My grandkids loved the various games while traveling. Kept them and the parents happy! Bought Auto Bingo at the same time.
on April 4, 2011
My 12 year old daughter enjoyed this book and my husband and I had fun interacting with her on our trip; however our 3 1/2 year old was a little left out, many games in here were too advanced for her and require basic reading skills that she has not mastered yet.
on March 3, 2015
great book for road trips, keeps the kids busy!
on June 19, 2014
We used this for a long road trip. It has some good ideas in it, and we will use it again.
on August 26, 2014
This was a great book to use on our trip. It is fun of ideas.