|Item Weight||10.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9.2 x 5.6 x 0.2 inches|
|Item model number||1000|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Milescraft 1000 Plunger turns your Rotary Tool into a plunge router
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Milescraft Plunger converts most rotary tools into a plunge router, including Dremel, Black and Decker, and Craftsman models
- The plunger automatically locks on its way down and features edge and circle guide allow accurate parallel and circle cuts
- Features easy-grip handles for comfort while working
- Includes a clear TurnLock base for optimal visibility
- The integrated vacuum tube allows Plunger to work virtually free from woodchips
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What's in the Box
Milescraft Rotary Tool Plunge Attachment, steel edge and circle guide.
Top Customer Reviews
A good "quickie" tool for short jobs
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was unable to even find a router unit to fit, so just bought a complete Makita compact router with the plunge base. Now I have a worthless plunge base.Published 1 month ago by Rix Rat
I was hoping to use this with a pneumatic grinder, but it doesn't work like that. Only good for electric dremmel.Published 9 months ago by Cindy L. Foreman