|Item Weight||2.1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.5 x 3.9 x 0.6 inches|
|Item model number||5341|
|Material||Titanium Nitride Coated|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Milescraft 5341 Counter Bit Set, 4-Piece
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Four piece set includes bits for drilling pilot holes for screw sizes #6, #8, #10, and #12
- Special designed steel counter sleeve countersinks or counterbores pilot hole
- Adjustable counter sleeve depth with allen wrench
- Standard 1/4-Inch hex shank is quick change compatible
- TiN coated brad point pilot drill bits (#6 bit is not brad point)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Milescraft 5341 Counter Bit Set, 4-Piece
Woodworking Countersink Drill Set Carpentry Reamer Core Drill Bit - 7 Pcs (153x113x43mm ship by amazon(FBA)) (BB)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||ZMZUS||Prime Tools||Amazon.com||Gorchen-Direct||EDM|
|Item Dimensions||3.85 x 5.45 x 0.6 in||3.54 x 3.54 x 0.79 in||5.65 x 8.5 x 0.8 in||3.88 x 7.76 x 0.75 in||—||8 x 12 x 1 in|
|Item Weight||2.08 ounces||7.41 ounces||4.96 ounces||1.92 ounces||—||6.88 ounces|
|Material Type||Titanium Nitride Coated||High-Speed Steel||steel||STEEL||Metal||steel|
Milescraft® 4-piece CounterBit™ Set includes bits for drilling pilot holes for screw sizes #6, #8, #10, and #12. Adjustable counter bore depth for flush screw heads or deeper to cover with matching plugs.
From the Manufacturer
Simultaneously countersink or counterbore screw pilot holes.
Top customer reviews
Visited local stores, did on-line searches, and this seemed to be the best cost alternative (with Amazon Prime for shipping).
Used these during construction of a sturdy wood Patio Table for a small slider patio. Worked fine after a bit of trial and error fiddling.
* There are no instructions, so you need to figure out how to use it yourself - not that difficult, as it turned out.
* Packaging is minimal: a blister pack. If you are careful you can open 3 sides, and use it for a time for storage of the bits (supplementing with a small sandwich bag helps).
I have seem similar sets with a small wood box, but none where in stock locally, or on-line without outrageous shipping charges.
A better bet is to buy this one and recycle/relabel a small plastic container for storage (keep the blister pack base with the size descriptions.
The counter sink portion does tend to clog up a bit, but it's easy to clean with the sharp end of a screw.
Very happy with the purchase given the price. Not sure it would hold up under professional use on a job site, but for home use in a garage it does a great job.