|Item Weight||19.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||24.9 x 24.9 x 8.4 inches|
|Item model number||24460021|
|Manufacturer Part Number||24460021|
|Section Width||205 millimeters|
|Rim Diameter||16 inches|
|Load Index Rating||91|
|Tread Depth||10 thirty_seconds_inches|
This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Milestar MS932 All-Season Radial Tire - 205/55R16 91V
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Compare with similar items
Sumic GT-A All-Season Radial Tire - 205/55R16 91H
Milestar MS932 Sport All Season Radial Tire - 215/55R17 98V
Antares INGENS A1 All-Season Radial Tire - 205/55R16 94V
Ohtsu FP7000 All-Season Radial Tire - 205/55R16 91V
Sumic GT-A All-Season Radial Tire - 195/65R15 91H
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Fastlane Tire||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||24.9 x 24.9 x 8.4 in||24.89 x 24.89 x 8.57 in||26.3 x 26.3 x 8.5 in||24.9 x 24.9 x 8.4 in||24.8 x 24.8 x 8.1 in||25.03 x 25.03 x 7.9 in|
|Item Weight||—||20.4 lbs||23.7 lbs||24.1 lbs||—||19.1 lbs|
|Rim Size||16 in||16 in||17 in||16 in||16 in||15 in|
|Section Width||205 millimeters||205 millimeters||215 millimeters||214 millimeters||205 millimeters||195 millimeters|
|Tire Aspect Ratio||55||55||55||55||55||65|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The all-season, touring performance design of the MILESTAR MS932 Sport offers year-round comfort & stability, while also exciting your senses with sporty handling and performance.
You won't need to sacrifice a thing with the MS932 Sport!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've had these tires on my 2005.5 A5 Jetta for a week now. My overall impression is favorable. These replaced a set of Continental ProContact All-Season tires. (Which I really loved.)
First impression came from my tire guy who installed them. He thought they were solid tires but he also said they were hard to balance. In his opinion (but, not always) an issue that occurs with cheaper tires. At some point, you just keep adding weights so the tires were balanced as good as possible. There is no indication of out of balance tires when driving. In fact, the steering is smooth, even at 80mph.
The weather in my area has been warm, cold, raining, sleeting in the past week so I got a chance to see these tires perform.
• Cost is what influenced my purchase. at $53/Tire, it was worth the try.
• Driving on dry roads - Attempted some heavy cornering without the slightest hint of traction loss or squealing.
• Driving on wet roads - No traction issues even in heavy cornering. No apparent hydroplaning on flooded roads.
• Driving on mildly icy roads - Pretty good traction. No glaring traction issues present.
• Gas mileage dropped. Was getting 33.5MPG on mostly highway on my previous tires. That dropped to 30MPG. We raised the pressure from 34PSI (Car recommendation) to 38PSI. It helped a little.
• The steering feels a little heavy and lacks feeling. I ran ContiProContacts for years and loved them. Upping the air pressure to 38PSI helped a little. I think these tires are heavy if that means anything.
In conclusion, I have no regrets. They seem well made and work well. Hope this helps you make your purchase. I could not find a bad review for this tire anywhere on the internet. Now running them at 42PSI and all is well. Fuel economy is up but still ~2MPH below normal. No regrets!