Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Milestar MS932 Sport All Season Radial Tire - 245/45R18 100V
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on June 26, 2013
Being on a budget, I was somewhat limited to my tire choices. Based on other reviews, I decided to pull the trigger and order 4 225/60 18's for my Charger. Once arrived, I was very impressed just on the looks alone. Sporty, expensive look in my opinion & well made. Deep tread, nice side walls..etc. Had them installed at Walmart for 68.00 total ! First spin around the block after wards, I couldn't believe it ! Great feel, excellent cornering, even pot holes and typical bumps seemed less obvious compared to my much more expensive Dunlop Sport SP. Several wks later and much HWY travel, I AM STILL IMPRESSED ! Buy these tires..you will not be disapointed
on May 16, 2014
i just had these installed last week on my Lexus LS430, i had dunlops sp sport on the car with only 15k miles i have two tires with bubbles on sidewall on the dunlops which are the factory OE tires. i was really pissed off and didn't want to spend 1300$ again on tires plus balancing and mounting so - i actually ordered 5 of these even for a spare.

while my dunlops had good thread left i replaced them with milestar, they are pretty silent tires-preform good in rain so far and there is no shake or anything.

i figured if they even last 20k miles they are worth it but i feel they might last much more longer.
on March 20, 2015
The tires are great. I have them on a Mazda speed and the are quite and grip very well. At high speeds they are smooth as can be.... Are they going to perform as well as a set of 1000 dollar Mich or toyos= probably not, but I can definitely say that I would not pay triple the amount for a 5% better ride... Most people aren't doing 100mph around turns and pushing their honda accord to the limit lol.. If you own a 1900hp Nissan gtr I would not buy these but 90% of people don't. Also for people saying that they wear uneven = a tire rides and wears only as good as the balancing and alignment your car has, get your tires mounted and balanced on a quality road force machine by a tech that knows how to use it (that will prevent vibration and get your steering alignment done (that will prevent uneven wear) stop being silly and thinking that just because you toss some tires on a car that all is well, that roads in this country are horrible and damage the suspension on our cars. No new tire is going to fix worn control arm bushings.... With all that said = if you take care of you car and everything is tight and aligned properly these tires will be perfect.... End of story... Most people can't even change a flat now days and have absolutely no understanding of physics or working with their hands (sissy men) only take their advice on your taxes not tires....
on September 4, 2014
these tires are quiet and smooth, with relatively low noise at higher speeds while absorbing bumps nicely.

they also handle very well in rain, with little to no hydroplaning. i can attest to their quality after 2,000 miles of driving as an experienced driver in snow, rain and dry conditions.

however, let me also point out that these are not as grippy in the dry as one would expect, simply because they are all-season tires. people who complain that they don't grip in the dry usually forget that. this is coming from someone whose last tires were nearly bald, so had a lot of exposed rubber to grip the dry, hot tarmac with. i tried these tires in the exact same conditions, and found that these will slide a bit, because of the tread design. let me also say that those last tires of mine, grippy as they were in the dry, were terrible in rain or even standing water. yet these tires have a good balance of grip in both dry and wet conditions.

they also look more expensive than they are, if that means anything.

given the price point and quality, i would buy again!
on August 13, 2014
People with negative things to say about these tires are just foolish. Do not listen to the ridiculousness about them being loud. I have absolutely no clue what tire this person put on their car, but it couldn't have been these tires. I just had these installed and they are extremely quiet and extremely soft. So far, these are the best tires that I have ever purchased for the price. I will write another follow up after I've had them for a while but they are awesome so far and they are extremely inexpensive!
44 comments| 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 31, 2014
I installed 2 of these on my 5-series and they ride well. I would buy these again for my other vehicles.
on September 6, 2014
It certiamly did the job. You can't beat the value these tires provided.
on April 30, 2014
Great tire, I've enjoyed the performance of this tire. I am satisfied with the overall performance of this tire. Good job
on December 31, 2014
So far, so good. I got these a few weeks back and had them installed at Wal-Mart on my Lexus LS430. They are so much quieter than the old tires, which to be fair, were wearing out. Can't really speak to durability or traction, but I did my research and these were by far the best deal. Happy so far!
on November 10, 2015
My eight-th MS932 tire. If you want good traction wet and dry, this is the tire you want. Does not last as long as, say Good year tires, but costs less than half as much, and in my opinion gives better traction than goodyear comfortred. The tradeoff is comfort. Don't get me wrong, it's not uncomfortable, but can't beat Goodyear comfortred in comfort. No complains on noise. My MS932s never got noisy down to 3/32". I don't know why some people complain about noise. I think as long as they wear even and get rotated, they are good.