|Item Weight||1.01 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.3 x 5.6 x 1 inches|
|Number of Items||4|
|Sheet Size||A5 inches|
|Brightness Rating||60 lm|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CX-003-SET|
Miliko A5 Kraft Paper Series A5 Softcover Notebooks/Journals/Diary Set-4 Items Per Pack(Dot)
- Low Return Rate: 61% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "dot notebooks"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Measurement: 8.27"x 5.67", A5 size
- 4 uniquely designed softcover notebooks per pack
- 40 sheets/ 80 pages 80g high quality acid-free ivory inner pages
- Three different inner page form, can be used in various situation
- Best gift for school and office use.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Measurement: 8.27"x 5.67". Miliko Kraft paper notebook is A5 size, which is easy to carry.
- The design is concise, makes it great to use in office or school.
- Round corner design and thick Kraft paper cover ensure its durability.
- The high-quality acid-free ivory paper makes your writing easy and smooth.
Every Miliko product is made of 100% recyclable acid-free paper. Don't let the paper pollution stop you getting good notebooks.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* 28 lines spaced 7mm apart
* the skew from the top can vary as much as 1.5 to 2 mm on the same page!
* the paper is very nice
* the binding is nicely sewn
* despite the pictures of rounded corners, you might get untrimmed corners
I was disappointed at the dotted paper. It's a nice and thick paper but after writing in them I noticed that the dots on the pages didn't line up. As you flip through the books the dots get closer and closer to the edge of the notebook and even get cutoff at one point. It's definetly going to bother me once I have to write on those pages.
I've written in all the notebooks already so I doubt I can receive new ones since these are obviously flawed. [Update: I've contacted them and I should receive a refund in 2-5 days.]
Other than the issue mentioned above they are beautiful and a nice quality for bullet journaling
Beware! I was pleased with my first order. I ordered another set about a month later. While the covers are exactly the same, the paper inside is DRASTICALLY different. In the photos, the notebook on top is the new order. The new notebook has MUCH thinner paper so the notebook is thinner overall. This causes the pages to ghost like crazy. And the worst change is that the dots are so much darker! It is incredibly distracting and looks like I have periods in random places when I’m writing. Some things that are also different (but not bad) are that the pages are much smoother than the original and yellower than the original. I’m really disappointed that the product is completely different and now I’m on the hunt for another notebook.
I bought these to fill up a September Leather journal cover. The cover came with a notebook but the paper was much less thick than these Miliko books. I’ve been very happy with the quality of the Miliko paper. None of the ink has bled through and the dot grid has been very useful. I only wish the notebooks contained more pages. I’m going to have to use 2 books to last an entire year of bullet journaling.
Oh. You don't get a useless semi-pocket on the back cover, though. Sorry about that. Also, they won't fit a Moleskine cover; the pages are 1/2-inch wider.
I gave four stars because it's almost exactly what I was looking for. I would have preferred a coptic stitch binding, for true lay flat but saddle is the next best thing imho. Also they were sent in an envelope instead of cardboard or something more protective, so the corners were a little banged up on delivery. Nothing major mind you, maybe my USPS person is a bit harsher on items.
Most recent customer reviews
However, cover could be more quality ...and price is 2 dollar per piece is good enough for a notebook.Read more