We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- X3 (HD) POLARIZATION: The lenses come with our own X3 High-Definition Polarized lens technology. The polarization blocks unwanted glare from pavement, water, ice and other reflective surfaces.
- UV400 PROTECTION: 100% UVa, UVb & UVc harmful light protection. These are the suns rays known to cause permanent eye damage and cataracts.
- IR REDUCTION: IR or Infra-red rays cause eye fatigue and dryness. Our lenses dramatically reduce these rays for longer lasting comfort.
- PCG5 FRAME MATERIAL: Our Polycarbonate Grade 5 materials are superior to cheap alternative brands. The frames are injection moulded and hand finished.
- HR5 NOSE PADS & EARSOCKS: Our frames are equipped with HR4 Hydrophobic 4th generation nose pads and ear socks for added comfort and increased grip during perspiration.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This is the all new upgraded 2010-11 HD X3 sunglasses from Chamelius. We have listened to our customers and recreated the popular X3 from the ground up with new smoother hinges, better frame-lens materials and customer service. This package includes sunglasses, microfiber bag, microfiber cleaning cloth and limited edition hard case. These sunglasses are available in Gloss and Matte black frame finishes with our latest HD (High-Definition) Polarized lenses. The lens is our classic CAT 2.6 darkness with an ONYX coating designed to help conceal the wearer's eyes and reduce IR (Infra-Red) rays. Chamelius Sunglasses are actively in use by the Armed Forces in over 15 countries around the world. DISCLAIMER Chamelius Sunglasses are not ballistic rated and are not a substitute for government military issued protective eyewear. They are not recommended as a replacement or alternative to protective eyewear in combat. Our sunglasses meet the army standard AR 670.1 for dress wear. They are Black frames with non-mirrored lenses and stealth logos as required by military dress code.
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces
- ASIN: B004AMABC6
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 3, 2010
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The glasses themselves are pretty good. Mine have taken a beating, and even though the earpieces have come off multiple times, they're designed to snap right back in. They greatly reduce glare, and even when driving into a 7:30AM sunrise, I'm not the least inclined to squint. Even though they're wraparounds, they stay on pretty decently through active running, jumping, etc.
Other than that they are OK for the money. If you are expecting top shelf lens and frame you are not being realistic. For the price they seem a solid purchase.