- Series: Cryptographic Series
- Publisher: Aegean Park Pr (April 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0894120441
- ISBN-13: 978-0894120442
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 9 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,968,778 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Military Cryptanalysis, Part I, Monoalphabetic Substitution Systems (Cryptographic Series, C-30)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
This book covers the Transpositional, ADFGVX, and Bifid Ciphers. It has been challenging to find any information on the cryptanalysis of the fractionating ciphers (ADFGVX and Bifid). This book presents the steps to break those ciphers. Take note that these steps are long and drawn out, it does provide the information you need.