|Fits as expected||
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 100% Wool
- Made From 100% Warm Winter Wool Material. MADE IN THE USA.
- Made To Department of Defense Specifications. Genuine GI Military Watch Cap.
- Dimensions: 3" Folded Cuff Height. 9" Hat Height When Cuff Is Folded. 12" Total Height When Cuff Is Unfolded. 7" Total Width
- One Size Fits Most. Will Keep You Warm Every Day. Stretchable & Flexible.
- Perfect For Outdoor Activities during those cold winter days!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Military Wool Cuff Beanie offers simple look on you while keeping your head warm all the time in this winter. Made From 100% Warm Winter Wool Material. Made In The USA. One Size Fits Most, Children, Men, Women. Genuine GI Military Style Wool Cap, Made To Department Of Defense Specifications. Perfect For Outdoor Activities. Machine Washable, Water Resistant & Water Repellent. This beanie hat provides the perfect warmth when outdoors doing anything. One size fits most, and also very flexible, and stretch. 3" Folded Cuff Height, 9" Hat Height When Cuff Is Folded, 12" Total Height When Cuff Is Unfolded, 7" Total Width. Comes With Government Hangtag (coyote hat does not come with a hang tag).
MADE SPECIFICALLY FOR ARMYUNIVERSE IN THE USA.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00Q5COO3Q
- Item model number: WOOLWATCHCAP
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 25, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I used a lighter to burn a strand inside cap. It melts like synthetic material and leaves a hard ball. Will keep burning if you don't blow it out. Wool doesn't do that! Burning strand of real wool goes out on its own when lighter taken away. And when you pinch burnt 100% wool (not a blend) between fingers it leaves a powdery black ash residue on fingers.
It's a nice cap for the price, but it's NOT 100% wool.
This cap failed both tests