Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Russell Dickerson PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 1, 2013
This book is simply gorgeous to look at whether your a military history 'geek' like me, or not. The book is large in size & scope & has tons of amazing pictures of weapons, uniforms, battles etc. This book strikes just the right balance between military 'eye candy' for the novice military buff, and snippets of information/opinion about the hundreds of weapons on display for history majors like myself. Many books try and get this balance between information/entertainment and very few succeed--but this book hits the mark--it will stay in my collection for years to come.
on November 22, 2016
My husband and I fell in love with DK (especially the Smithsonian line) during a trip to the Smithsonian museums. The books are filled with an immense amount of information which is presented in a fascinating, readable way. Of course the author couldn't include absolutely every single detail about the subject at hand, but they still did a wonderful job. The photos are gorgeous and a perfect complement to the information being presented. The books themselves have sturdy binding and stout construction.
on April 30, 2017
Excellent book! I pick it up on occasion just to look at the pictures and captions. Very informative and very enjoyable.
on February 8, 2017
I bought this for my husband for Christmas, along with several other military history books. He likes it. Well, our grandsons were also very interested. I bought one for brothers who are 10 and 12 and another for brothers who are 8 and 10. The reviews are Cool and Awesome!
It has been my experience that if you buy a DK book, it is going to be good, with excellent pictures.
on March 23, 2017
Made for a great Christmas gift to my husband!
on April 15, 2016
Everything I could think wanting to know regarding military weapons is in this book with full color pics and clear precise explanations. Better than using the internet, I'm serious. I continue to review again and again. Super buy.
on February 24, 2014
I rated this book 5-stars because it is very informative, very well illustrated and EVERY BIT as nice as advertised!! It makes for a very nice coffee table book as well!! The actual book binding cover is IDENTICAL to the jacket cover that comes with this book. This book was well packed so it arrived in pristine shape. I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!!
on July 25, 2016
Great "grown-up" picture book for my non-reading autistic son who is obsessed with military things.
on May 30, 2017