Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on August 23, 2016
Arrived quickly. the description it says the length is 12" including buckle, but the actual length is 10-3/4" including the buckle. If you have a smaller wrist, it will fit nicely and still allow you to just barely roll it back into the keeper, after buckling, which is the proper way. As others have noted, the hardware is nice polished stainless steel, the material is very soft and not rigid like other NATO straps and the hardware is stitched, not heat sealed. So if you like soft straps, this one may be for you, but it is not my favorite. The Clockwork Synergy straps are better made if you are looking for a wide variety of colors including this Bond black and gray replica, but my favorites are the Phoenix G10 admiral gray straps.
The band was received timely and fits a silver/white face Eddie Bauer field watch very nicely. Removal of the existing bracelet band was the most time consuming part since installation of the NATO band is quite easy. The only thing I wish was for roughly 1-1.5 more inches of band length. Buckle end to band end length is 10.75". A little more length would allow the loose strap end to loop back under the metal band holders in a sort of s-shape. Right now (on my wrist), there is not enough band to loop back but enought that it almost overlaps onto the face. Cutting the strap end by a 1/4" may be the next adjustment however, the first buckle hole is just .75" from the end so I don't want to shorten the loose strap end too much. The colors look like the website picture.
on June 25, 2012
When I received this watch band it was a bit thinner than I had expected - it was precisely measured to 20mm for my watch, but the width struck me as thin. The grey and black style is quite nice and looks like it was supposed to be paired with my powdered stainless steel watchface. The material started to fray slightly in the hole that I use most for my wrist as well as the end of the strap - this was easily remedied/repaired with a lighter to melt the frays down and "seal" them.

I'd buy another, I'd be happier paying $8-10 but I can't find any watch straps this nice around me that aren't leather or cheap looking rubber.
on March 4, 2017
Perfect. I've bought several of these. One for my Timex and one for my Rolex.
on April 6, 2014
It did seem short after I mounted my watch on it. After checking the Amazon ad again, I noted they are claiming it to be 12" long; no way. For my wrist, it could use another .5 inch in length. I can barely tuck the extra back under the loop to store it, and it does come out sometimes during normal ware. Otherwise, it does seem ok, it a bit on the lighter gage side. Should have returned it, but for$13, it didn't seem worth it.
on May 22, 2013
I received this watch strap yesterday and I was very impressed with the speed of delivery and the promptness of the shipper. But, in the description it says the length is 12" including buckle. It was shorter than that. The length is 10-3/4" including the buckle. That is the only thing I noticed. It fits nicely. The hardware is nice polished stainless steel, the material is strong yet not too thick and rigid like other NATO straps and the hardware is not heat sealed only. It is stitched. Very nice quality. So the good outweighs the shorter than described length. I would recommend this one.
on June 21, 2013
I ordered this NATO band for a brand new Seiko dive watch as an alternate to the rubber bracelet it came with - I wanted something more stylish and light. The band is very light and comfortable, and the black and grey color looks awesome against the 42mm black and silver Seiko. The finish of the buckle and loops is very nice. The band fits my small wrist (6.5") well on the second-to-last hole, and the excess tucks in nicely (and looks great) back through the loops. I ordered a spring bar tool as well, so swapping back in forth is easy. Highly recommend this Swiss Tech band.
on May 29, 2013
Looks great. Material and build quality average to good. Some fraying has occurred after 1 week of wear, which I've had to singe with a lighter. Note, it is actually 10.5" long (including buckle), not 12" as in the description. This shouldn't be a problem for most wrists, but if you intend to use over a jacket or wetsuit, it probably won't be long enough (most NATO straps are 11-12" long). I have 7.75" wrists, and it's just a tad bit short (it buckles, but there is not enough "extra" strap to go up and fold back into the NATO loops.
on January 13, 2015
Strap seems well constructed. The width is spot on at 20mm. However, I purchased this strap over others due to the claim length of 12 inches. The strap I received was 11 inches. Disappointing. The portion of the strap that goes underneath overly long at 3 inches, but that isn't necessarily a negative.
review image
on December 31, 2013
The strap measures about 10" not including the buckle. I have a 7.5" wrist and it's JUST long enough to tuck under the last ring. The band is soft and seems to be of good quality, however there is signs of fraying in the holes after one day of wear. Hardware is good. Not a bad deal for the money, but if you're over 7.75" it's going to be too short to wear traditionally.