Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,068 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,128 reviews
on January 24, 2016
perfect and great quality! anyone used to military style belts should have no problem with this belt. its very long and like most of these types of belts, there behind the buckle is an adjustment latch that has the spikes that clamp down on the fabric. the other end has a very nice metal tip on it. ive used these types of belts for years so i know from experience not to tighten the rod in the buckle too tight or it may be a pain to loosen later. i just always snug mine up good enough to hold securely. ive used this belt for a few days now and its been great! i would for sure purchase another one if needed.
review image review image review image review image
on March 6, 2017
After I purchased this belt I had read some of the reviews and started to get a bad feeling. After I received my belt, I really don't know what people expect of things today. I think that the belt is wonderful and it does the job in which I purchased it for, to hold up my pants or shorts. I really don't know why you buy a belt for other than that purpose. I think that the belt is of fine quality and if you were every in the military which I was in Vietnam and the belts were of similar quality. So, I guess in conclusion people get over it you only spent $7.99 and with that said get over it and wear the belt.
on February 17, 2016
I got 3 of different colors and checked them out in front of my SO. Big mistake She ordered 5 in her colors. I read the review where the lady almost had an 'accident'. You can attach the belt in the normal way by inserting the tag (long) end into the buckle and slide the bar towards the rest of the belt. As the internal bar raises it will tighten. It may use maybe an inch before completely locked in. If you had a reason to remove the belt in 2 seconds you turn the buckle so that you can access the end that has a clamp with teeth. Be sure to leave a little over an inch past the underneath grip. You pull that part of the of the belt and the grip will pop open and the belt is apart. For those who served in the military you have already used this style of belt. I don't need to wait a year to update the review as far as the material. The only thing that way happen is the belt color fades is washed. I have a CCW and carry a Glock 23 .40 cal with a light and lazer. So I need a belt that can carry the weight. I have no fear or doubts about this belt. I have to be really impressed or p***** to write a review. A couple of the colors she's buying match my fishing shirts. I hope she doesn't miss on or two, but with the total of eight we bought I think we're okay for years to come.
on November 9, 2014
I knew this belt wouldn't be "military quality" for this price and that's fine. Unfortunately the buckle is made so poorly that it does not lock. If you're getting this belt to hold your pants up DON'T BUY IT!!!!
It's too much of a hassle to ship back a low ticket item like this so don't take the stupid risk I did :)
on June 7, 2017
I have had this belt for over 2yrs now and I am more than satisfied with it. I have to laugh at the folks who cannot get the buckle loose after putting the belt on. When I was in basic training one of the other trainees got his belt stuck, much like some 1Star reviewers. Turned out both ends of the belt had been fed thru the same slot but from oppisite directions. The proper way is to feed the cut end between the bottom of the buckle and the toothed gripper then fold the gripper toward middle of buckle to lock that end in place. Then feed the tabbed end thru the main body of the buckle from the opposite end and over the roller bar. To loosen, simply pull the tab end a bit more which will loosen the roller bar so the tab end can be pulled back out.
on April 24, 2017
I don't know about the other reviews or what they were expecting, but the metal of the belt buckle isn't "flimsy." It is actually a pretty solid buckle in my opinion and it looks great. The belt itself isn't thin either, it's decently thick. For the price you're paying for, this is a great military style belt. Very simple to use and nothing really to complain about. Just don't adjust the rod buckle all the way to the fabric or else it is really hard to remove like all the other reviews are complaining about but there's no need to. You can adjust halfway and it stays snug. I didn't need to cut the belt to adjust either because I was fatter than I thought lol (another reason why I bought this). That and I don't mind the extra length that I got over two belt loops left over after one way around my waist, leaving some room just in case I get fatter. Bought this for my upcoming prom as it came two days earlier than the stated date (it only took 4 days). I'm really happy with my purchase!
on February 20, 2017
Buckle is made of thin metal - failed first day of use. Military buckle style works well if the buckle is made of sturdy metal. This buckle is flimsy - the locking mechanism failed.
on February 13, 2016
A couple of issues with this belt, but the main problem is the buckle. I don't think I've had a belt with this type of detachable buckle before, so it's possible that I just didn't have sensible expectations. Or maybe it's just a cheaply made belt buckle as the belt was quite inexpensive. The lock that holds the belt closed is not reliable. It pops loose/open without much provocation. Even a deep breadth which expands the stomach can unloosen this lock. So I only use the belt at home and on jeans that are already tight fitted so that the pants don't drop when this lock pops. But obviously, this is not a good thing. The other lock that snaps the buckle onto the belt doesn't seem very secure, but has not unsnapped yet. Nevertheless, why have a belt that you're not confident is going to stay attached to the belt? Another but minor issue for me was the color. Got more of a black web belt rather then the pictured navy blue that I ordered.
on April 16, 2017
Had a similar belt when younger but had forgotten. Bought this rendition as I have been losing weight and tired of punching new holes in a leather belt. This is ideal. Came in an ample length and easily modified to fit. The "buckle" holds firmly without any slippage or need for adjustment while wearing. A quality product that does well what it was designed to do. I would buy again and from this seller.
on December 9, 2016
I got this because the wife was tired of my old camo style belt. I was a bit skeptical of the quality due to the low price, however, my skepticism was unwarranted. I found this belt to be well made and defect free. It is actually a bit darker brown that what the picture shows, which is fine with me. If you are looking for a good military style belt for casual wear I can suggest these with full confidence.