Army Military Hard Knuckle Tactical Combat Gloves Motorcycle Motorbike ATV Riding Full Finger Gloves for Men Airsoft Paintball Sport Biker Black Color
|Price:||$14.95 - $15.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Molded hard knuckle and reinforced palm for heavy duty.Enough hand protection from impact and abrasion as tactical gloves, motorcycle riding gloves or work gloves.
- Provides exceptional dexterity and flexibility when work or riding as motorcycle gloves, ATV motocross gloves, motorbike gloves, motorcycles gloves or moto gloves.
- Nicely stitched,durable lightweight,top breathable and comfortable,and adjustable wrist design provide sense of snug and support when working outdoor sport.
- Hard knuckle tactical gloves is made of durable microfiber leather material and also perfect as ATV dirt bike bicycle or motorcycle riding gloves. Wear-resistant, anti-slip, lightweight and fast drying.
- High performance versatile design as army military gloves, hard knuckle tactical gloves, combat armor gloves,assault gloves,shooting gloves, airsoft paintball gloves and batting gloves.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Brand: REEBOW TACTICAL
Desc.: Hard Knuckle Tactical Gloves Full Finger Motorcycle Motorbike ATV Riding Gloves Army Military Combat Gloves for Men
Size Chart: (US standard size)
S:8.5-9 inch (palm perimeter)
M:9-9.5 inch (palm perimeter)
L:9.5-10 inch (palm perimeter)
XL:10-11 inch (palm perimeter)
Please Note: 0.5"size error is possible as size was measured by hand.
Package includes:1 Pair Full-Finger Tactical Gloves.
This full finger hard knuckle tactical gloves are ideal for all kinds of versatile projects:
ATV motorbike motocross motorcycle riding gloves,
army military airsoft paintball gloves,gun shooting gloves, work gloves, biker gloves and sport gloves etc.
Secure protection when punching and doing various activities outdoors.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As for my ruling: if you are going to be working in a dangerous environment (Military/LE), and money is not an issue, then spring for the Oakley assault gloves from the Oakley military website for $45, and give yourself every shred of tactical advantage that you can. But if you're looking for a good alternative for the range or riding, then these are a solid bet.
The only reason these get four stars is that the Oakley's are slightly better, and are the gold standard in my opinion.
I would suggest tossing a pair in the back of your truck/car to use when you pick up something unexpectedly rough from the store. Say you get a concrete planter, these will cushion and protect your hands as you move it. Say you pick up glass to cover an end table, these will protect your hands from the edges and the textured rubber palms will help you grip the smooth surface. Helping a friend move, or tying a hitch line if you have to tow something... these gloves will help you do those things. If you're mountaineering... not so much. But it's common sense, when you look at the price you know these aren't for death-defying acrobatics. They're for easing simple tasks, and thankfully you don't have to pay a steep price when you're not going professional.