Oil month Automotive Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

Artex Military Wool Cuff Beanie - Charcoal OSFM
Size: One Size|Color: Charcoal|Change

on February 21, 2016
This is such a presumably generic product that Amazon commingles the "same" item sold by different sellers. I ordered this item in November and liked it enough that I wanted another one. The second one from a different seller had the exact description, photo and tag but the item itself was very different. It might work for you or it might not. I have a big head and wanted the larger/wider version. If you can see the photos, the larger/wider version is the one I ordered in November and the narrower version (identical tag on the inside out photo) is the one I ordered in January or February. I still want another larger one and will be looking for it to come back . . .
review imagereview image
on February 11, 2014
The hat fits me well, though I have a large head. It stretches without binding. It is long enough that I can roll the cuff to keep my ears completely covered.
It had a faint odor (chemical?) so I hand washed it before wearing it for the first time. It still has a slight odor but I don't notice it unless I'm holding it over my nose.
I wore it on an overnight backpacking trip last weekend. We had unexpected cold rain (all night and day). The hat got quite wet but I barely noticed. It still kept me comfortably warm.
The price is low for the performance delivered.
on September 24, 2012
These are the best watch caps ever. The Chunky wool yarn is warm and breathable. Forget cheaper acrylic hats, especially if you work in wet environments. I work in and out of boats in Maine. You can throw this on over a head of wet hair and the thick wool still manages to keep your dome warm. I've tried the synthetics--don't bother; nothing works like a good wool cap.
on January 11, 2016
Got this for my dad for Christmas! He hikes the PCT every year and needed something warm enough and durable enough to stand up to the harsh weather on his trips. Customer and customers dad are very pleased 👍🏻
on January 26, 2013
I love this one! It's so freaking warm! Others complained that it was a bit scratchy on the head. Well, I have a shaved bald head, and I don't have that problem. Once you put this on it's nice and toasty on the head. Wool is always a warm product. The price is great too. So if you want a warm head at a great price. Get this beanie!
on November 24, 2013
I wore this outside for six hours at 24 degrees with a 10mph wind. My head was warm enough but I did put my hood on depending on if I was in an open area. AT the end of the day this wool hat is as warm as three acrylic hats. I plan to buy a few more!
on December 29, 2011
Nice beanie, very warm. A little tight for my head, but hopefully it will stretch out some in the future. The length is great as it can be pulled down over the ears and onto the neck if the weather and wind is worse than usual. A good buy for the quality/price factor.
on September 27, 2016
Burn test confirms its wool. Extremely warm. Wore while backpacking with temps in the 20's, no problem. MUCH better than my acrylic watch cap.
on January 25, 2016
Good for military fashion lovers or people that shoot ducks.
on March 7, 2018
Great beanie just a bit tight. I lost my last one and bought another one because I liked my last one so much.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question