Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Book House Cleaning heera heera avfly_channel_heera  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on December 6, 2012
The price tag on this bar of soap is high, but when one can use it on their face, hair & body & it lasts for 4 or 5 weeks that makes a huge difference. Furthermore, it doesn't have anything toxic in it. They ran out of the $11. bar & gave me the $19. bar at no extra charge. The service is great with very speedy delivery. I have what is considered "black" or "mixed" hair and it works great on my hair & scalp. Many people spend much more when buying the products seperately. If I could give it more stars I would.
on February 6, 2014
I use this soap to wash my face. It cleans thoroughly and rinses out very well. Doesnt leave any film, or make your skin feel tight. It doesnt dry out your skin also. Its an excellent product.
on February 19, 2016
Best soap out there!! I have very sensitive skin. My skin loves this soap.
on October 23, 2012
WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL, WILL BE BUYING MORE. I AM ALLERGIC TO MOST SOAPS BUT NOT THIS ONE, AM SO GLAD THAT I FOUND THIS PRODUCT.
on September 9, 2015
I loved using this soap, I cut it half since it is a big one, last me quite sometime.
on November 14, 2014
Nice soap!!! Have to order this soap again!
on May 24, 2013
Haven't seen any exfoliating results. The soap is a little scratchy and inconsistent in texture. Buy if you want industrial looking soap but wouldn't buy it to exfoliate. Think this is more for the guys.
on October 22, 2013
I liked that the bar lasted longer than any homemade, organic soap I've ever used. What kept me from giving it 5 stars is the scent... or lack of. I like enough fragrance to enjoy bathing/showering. The bar had little scent to begin with, and after a few uses, was all but scent-free. For people who prefer no-scent products, this would be great. Lathers well and rinses clean.