Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 36 reviews
on October 11, 2013
I have hard water and dry skin because of it. I've only used this body wash once but I've already noticed a marked difference in my skin. It's visibly less dry and I don't have much itching.
on July 11, 2013
This is the only body wash that I use past December. My skin gets painfully dry in the winter, especially on my legs, and this wash prevents most of the dryness, even when I don't use lotion.
on December 1, 2012
This is great for children with dry skin. We have been using it for 9 months since our son first had signs of dry skin/eczema, and it works great. We have tried every soap on the shelf (dove, eucerin, etc) and this seems to work best. This is not a sudsy product like most soaps.
on May 5, 2016
Great stuff. I gave it to my son who has been using it with no problems.
on September 26, 2013
Burts Bees does it again! For the price this soap has quality ingredients and doesn't dry out my skin. Not much out there as good as this product to use in my shower.
on November 28, 2011
This is the first product that cleans me thoroughly without drying out my skin. It has substantially reduced the occurrences of acne that I have suffered since I was a teenager.
on September 25, 2014
It's the best shampoo I've ever used. I'm disappointed that I couldn't order more Shea Butter Body Wash. I hope you will bring it back.
on June 14, 2015
Bert;s Bees products are all the very best I like the Body Wash very much
on January 29, 2016
Silky SMOOTH!
on April 17, 2014
Not sure if this product was old or what, but it smelled very bad. I even tried to add some lavender oil to it, but it made no difference.