Millar's PILOT Barley Mill, Barley Grain Crusher, Barley Grinder 10lb hopper
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BETTER BEER STARTS HERE...100% MADE IN USA Millars Mills newest PILOT model is Constructed using EXTRA LONG. 7 inch x 1.50 inch Millars Exclusive PROLAST hardened 400 series 100% STAINLESS STEEL 7" DUAL Pro-Last rollers that will stay sharp longer and will resist rust.
- ALL NEW IMPROVED larger Stainless 10lb hopper and larger precision genuine ball bearing Shaft Bearrings for durability as well as solid aircraft aluminum front and side plates! Dont BE FOOLED BY SMALLER,NON HARDENED,CHEAPER IMPORTS!
- Easy to use crack/grind Adjustment with all new etched points (marks) for adjustment reference along with Millars exclusive easy dial adjustment lock and a free set of aluminum mounted rails to rest on a bucket or container to grind into.
- Crush 10lbs of grain in as little as 40 seconds! Extra long handle for easier hand-crank action, or use a drill or low rpm motor
- Comes with 6lb grain storage and Mill container with 32 ounce metal scoop
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Millars Pilot Mill "The Best Made Pilot Mill In the World" ! Body is machined out a solid one piece of rigid Billet aluminum to prevent twisting or loosening during heavy usage. Huge oversize 1 inch shaft bearing with an oversized 1/2 inch triple fluted output shaft to eliminate slippage when using a motor or drill. Heavy gauge 304 stainless hopper with strait sides to easily extend. Bright hardened Anodized body protection finish. Stainless steel rollers are heat treated to extreme hardness to extend the life of the rollers. Easy adjustment cams with the largest gap opening of any mill on the market for a much broader grain and material size up to .45 of an inch!
Top customer reviews
I highly recommend this.
Adjustment on each side could be more granular. Feels like it's either open or closed but not hard to find a medium. So far (30lbs) appears to stay in place once set.
Did not use supplied adhesive foam for top edges. Millars should supply a better trim material that snaps over the edge. Rather, I simply sanded any sharp spots.
Once set up, grinds great...feels sturdy. More trials needed, but even efficiencies increased 5-10% on this batch over LHBS grind.
I like to grind right into my mash pot. The base is likely designed for a 5 gal bucket so I'll have to modify.
Never used the handle - Attached to a cordless drill. Since this is common practice, Millars should design a 'drill chuck friendly' shaft.
My only complaint is the hour I spent cleaning the oil off of the rollers and body with a brush and alcohol. It was noted as a necessary step in the instructions and the use of oil to prevent rust during storage is shipping is understandable.