- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B078JT7PJJ
- Average Customer Review: 400 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #15,564 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Millennium Energy Bars Assorted Flavors Including Emergency Guide
|Price:||$13.99 - $51.98|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- LONG SHELF LIFE - It is strictly made with long expiration date for up to 5 years even if you stock in a long period of time the taste is still the same crunchy and fresh that keeps you nourished and alive. Each bar contains over 400 calories!
- VARIETY FLAVORS - These are very tasty and filling it comes with different fruity flavors Lemon, Raspberry, Raspberry, Cherry, Tropical fruit, Orange flavored bars. It won’t make you thirsty or dry out your mouth. You will receive 6 different flavors. May differ from the ones mentions or in the product image displayed.
- DURABLE PACKAGING - The packing is absolutely Mylar vacuumed packed and BPA-free which preserved them crunchy, safe and fresh to eat. No worries about broken packaging this is very well sealed solid plastic.
- UNIVERSALLY NEEDED – These is a very good substitute if ever you are in an emergency situation like calamity, out of food, camping, boating, hiking and more outdoor or indoor activities. These are ready to eat, non-perishable for adults and for kids.
- PERFECT GIFT - Excellent gift for your friends, kids or to anyone in your life with Emergency guide by Marvin B. Lark included. Survival tips inside for you and for your family.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Looking for a high-quality, great-tasting emergency food bar? If so, the New Millennium Energy Bar is a great option for your emergency supplies. This emergency food bar has a five year shelf life, is US Coast Guard approved and holds up to hot and cold temperatures. Simply put, it’s the best emergency food ration you can have.
These emergency food bars are designed to provide a quick, nutritious source of energy in an emergency. Make sure to add these calorie food bars to your survival kit list. They're about the size of a regular candy bar and ideal for school, office and home kits.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
400 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-7 of 400 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There was really no orange flavor,it is a thick, heavy tasting food bar. I am glad I was at home eating this bar and had coffee to wash it down. It tastes OK and would do for what it is made for, back up food. It is filling and one is enough and I am not a small man.
They are very well sealed, it took my pocket knife to open the package, 400 calories, 18 gr total fat, 10 grams saturated fat, 15 mg sodium, 32 grams sugar, 8 grams protein, 1 gram fiber, total carbs 53 grams. They do contain wheat flour, & wheat gluten.
Overall I would buy another box just for stock and a 911 back up as a filler bar, not my first choice in food bars.
Hope this helps.
Taste test of the Cherry Flavor
Consistency is like a firm graham cracker crust in the first bite. After that it falls apart like a graham cracker crust
Taste... its like cherry. Pleasantly surprised. No after taste. Mind you i dont have a super sophisticated pallet. i like what i like and what i dont...i will eat in an emergency.
Smells like a little bit of cherry but nothing overwhelming
Since it does have a flaky texture to it i did cough on it a bit. water does help
High in sugar so i started feeling the effects very quick for to much sugar. Good in a way because it will help me ration it out. (positive thinking)
taste is decent
package very well makes it great for saving space
gives decent energy
my kid will eat it
long shelf life
Overall i would prefer to take a jar of peanut butter as it has more protein and my kid and i like it more. BUT this is low in sodium so i dont get so thirsty after. Seeing as how this is for my bug out bag/ emergency kit i probably will not use them often. But in 5 years when they expire i will buy some more.
I bought some more. The first batch came from Amazon and was prime shipping eligible. I received all of the flavors. I bought two more batches which did not come through Amazon. The package was damaged and had only 66 bars. I blame USPS for that, not the seller. It contained raspberry, blueberry, apricot, vanilla, orange and cherry flavors - there were no coconut or lemon flavors. Since I am reviewing the product and not the seller, I am leaving my 5 star rating. Just be aware that if you don't buy from Amazon, you may not get all of the flavors.
Purchased for 'Emergency Supplies' for my elderly mother and moi.
I must say however ---- that AT LEAST RECEIVING an "ORANGE, CHERRY" FLAVOR in a box of 18 would have been nice :\
A very POOR ASSORTMENT seemed to have been packed for us :((
Removed a star (considered 2) due to lack of FULL SELECTION.
.....will be contacting amazon.
BUT OTHERWISE ---- EXCEPTIONALLY GLAD to have discovered. If the Coast Guard approves, then I too will agree as emergency use :)
Can't beat the calories or shelf-life/exp date. A bit pricey, but hey - they'll help keep me & mom alive eh :))