|Item Weight||12 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16 x 16 x 10 inches|
|Item model number||MP20G/20FT|
|Material||3/16" Galvanized Wire Rope|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Have one to sell?
Miller MP20G/20FT Falcon 20-Foot Galvanized Rope Self-Retracting Lifeline with Tagline and Carabiner, Red
|Price:||$623.12 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 6 to 10 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Unique side payout design reduces wear on the entry guide bushing and cable for smooth operation with less drag
- Engineered spring retraction tension designed not to pull or drag on a worker to improve productivity and reduce fatigue
- Dual swivels included on all cable models to prevent lifeline from twisting during use
- New and improved load indicators identify when the unit needs to be removed from service
- No annual factory recertification required (Except Canada)
This fits your .
2 new from $560.19
This item’s packaging will indicate what is inside and cannot be hidden.
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
DFPMP20G20FT Features: -Nearly indestructible, the high impact-resistant nylon housing withstands the harsh rigors of the toughest applications. The lightest, most rugged line of composite retractables are designed with smooth, round edges to increase durability.. -RETRACTING GALVANIZED. -UNSPC CODE: 46182300. -Fall Protection Fall Protection, Safety Harness, Lanyard, Ergonomics, Lifelines, Milller Fall Protection, MSA Fall Protection. Product Type: -Safety Equipment.
From the Manufacturer
Nearly indestructible, the Miller Falcon's high impact-resistant nylon housing withstands the harsh rigors of the toughest applications. The lightest composite unit on the market designed with smooth, round edges to increase durability. Pound for pound the strongest, most durable retractable lifeline available. The Falcon's corrosion-resistant stainless steel and aluminum internal components extend the service life and reduce replacement costs. It has a lifetime housing guarantee when used under normal working conditions. Meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI and CSA Standards. ANSI Z359-2007 compliant for connectors which meet the 3,600 lbs. gate requirement. Miller, the world leader in fall arrest solutions.
There are no customer reviews yet.