Milliard 2-Foot Plant Starter 2 Bulb T5 Grow Light System - 24W - Bulbs Included
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Great start to build any indoor greenhouse.
- Extremely simple setup in less than 5 minutes.
- Each bulb simulates natural sun rays at 6500K, as if it’s growing outside.
- The Milliard Grow Light System shines with 4000 total Lumens, but only 48 total watts! Let your plants grow... not your energy bill!
- Includes a T5 fixture, two 24W T5 bulbs to double your light output. ETL listed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Manufacturer Part Number||GLS24W2|
|Package Height||4.6 x 7.7 x 29.3 inches|
|Shipping Weight||7.85 pounds|
MILLIARD Fluorescent Grow Lights are just what any indoor gardener needs to bathe their plants in sunlight so they can grow quickly and healthy. The T5 system is designed to give off a slightly bluish hue for faithful artificial sunlight.
Benefits of the Milliard T5 Grow Light System
• Energy Efficient – At only 48W but an output of 4000 total Lumens and an excellent reflective ballast, your plants will get the most lighting possible without a drubbing on your utility bill.
• Adjustable – With a simple and easy to use adjustable cord you can lower or raise your lights to keep the light close to your plants, throughout the entire growing process.
• Easy Assembly –Comes with included assembly instructions, you can set up the Grow Stand in under 5 minutes.
• Double the Light – Our HO Two bulb Grow fixture comes with two 4 Foot bulbs included, hence your plants, flowers, seedlings and more, can get the most Lumens possible, and you can maximize your plants germination speed.
• Safety – We take your safety to heart and you can too, knowing that this product is ETL Certified.
• Specifications – Measures fully built 27 inches long by 27 inches high and the legs are 17 inches wide. Fixture is powered by a 120V cord.
Combined with its high lumen output and its super-reflective ballast, the Grow Light directs the maximum amount of illumination toward your plants for an effective growing, and its high efficiency bulbs put out double the light energy of standard fluorescents! The MILLIARD T5 Fluorescent Grow Light System is highly durable and should provide years of satisfaction with proper use.
Top Customer Reviews
The 2ft Jump Start Grow Light System was also very easy to put together and setup. The 2ft system only took me all of 7 minutes to put together and the 4ft one took me about 15 minutes to assemble and setup. The 2ft system comes with two 24w T5 bulbs. The assembly instructions were very clear and concise, very easy to follow. The 2ft system can be used by itself above the plants or use it on top a table. The stands seem very dependable and able to withstand easy movability. I recommend the 2ft for those with smaller available spaces or people needing a light for their newly sprouted seedlings. It will be perfect for the late winter seedling trays as you begin your seeds to prepare for the upcoming gardening season. I am really happy with both grow light seasons.
Easy to set up
Easy to use
Comes with lights
Perfect size for my starters
Does not come with instructions
Just so you know:
I received this free in return for a honest review.
Overall a great product at a very reasonable price(63$ as im writing this review). 5/5 stars
Apollo Horticulture "Purple Reign" has two and four foot grow light stands/frames that are MUCH sturdier, with a T-bracket to brace the legs, rather than just the weak nylon fittings on the Milliard brand.
The Milliard stand broke on two of these units that I have after a very short 6" fall onto the end of one side-leg. The mega-cheap nylon connector broke readily. I hope my plastic epoxy repair will hold up... The side-legs are too short for proper stability and should be longer.
The company does not have contact options here at Amazon, but you can try to get replacement parts here: info (at) milliardbrands.com
(FOLLOW UP - they do not reply to inquires so there is no customer support from the Milliard brand company - Buyer Beware)
Once assembled, it is sturdy and the two light bulbs that comes with will enhence your plants, flowers, seeds, etc..
As of now, very satisfied and I just have to wait and see if my seeds will grow.
Sample provided for review - Which is my own evaluation and thoughts.
Looked at making one myself but by the time I spent the money and the hours, this looked like a good deal. Lights work, switch works. If it holds up for 4 or 5 tomato sprouting seasons I'll be quite pleased.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very pleased with my purchase