4-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Milliard Raclette Grill for Eight People, Includes Granite Cooking Stone, Reversible Non-Stick Grilling Surface, and 8 Paddles - Great for a Family Get Together or Party
|Sale:||$81.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$58.00 (41%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Make a new kind of cheese dish with our raclette grill. Cook up meats, veggies, seafood, and more with melted cheese – all in one unit!
- Simple and portable social dining that lets everyone pick what they want from the grill and drizzle their cheese on top, or just dip their items in their cheese pan.
- Non-stick surfaces allow for more sliding and easy cleanup. Reversible grill top has a flat side and a grilled side for getting just the right sear on your food. Granite stone grill top heats slowly and evenly for perfectly cooked fish, meat and veggies.
- Adjustable grill temperature is ideal for versatile cooking options, and a visible indicator light makes sure you don’t forget to turn your grill off when you’re done. Grill top and coupelles are dishwasher safe.
- Includes the raclette unit, granite stone top, reversible grill top and eight non stick cheese pans. Unit measures 18x9¼x5in with 18x9¼ inches of grilling surface. Input: 120V 60Hz 1200W / ETL Certified
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Milliard Raclette Grill for Eight People, Includes Granite Cooking Stone, Reversible Non-Stick Grilling Surface, and 8 Paddles - Great for a Family Get Together or Party
Swissmar KF-77041 Classic 8-Person Raclette with Reversible Cast Aluminum Non-Stick Grill Plate/Crepe Top, Black
Swissmar KF-77081 Stelvio 8-Person Raclette with Granite Stone Grill Top, Brushed Stainless Steel
Swissmar KF-77087 Locarno 8 Person Pizza /Raclette Party Grill with Granite Stone Top, Black
NutriChef Raclette Grill, Raclette Cheese, 8 Person Two-Tier Party Cooktop, Metal Grill Surface, Countertop Safe, 1000 Watt, 8 Paddles - Great for a Family Get Together or Party (PKGRST42)
Excelvan Indoor Electric Classic Plate Barbecue Grill Adjustable Temperature Easy Clean, 1120W, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Nilmee||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||DEAL CHASER||SEVESTO|
|Item Dimensions||5 x 18 x 9.25 in||11.5 x 17.8 x 6.7 in||9.5 x 16.5 x 5.75 in||8.8 x 18.7 x 5.1 in||10.4 x 20.4 x 5.4 in||4.7 x 12.4 x 21.9 in|
|Item Weight||—||12 lbs||17 lbs||11.8 lbs||7.2 lbs||7.2 lbs|
|Material Type||—||—||Stainless-Steel||Not Applicable||Not Applicable||Aluminum|
No ingredients inspire more meals worldwide than cheese or chocolate, and the Swiss are premier pioneers in both, so it’s no wonder that raclette originated from the French border of Switzerland hundreds of years ago. Farmers and herdsman would make a meal by melting cheese by their campfire or hearth, and then scrape the melted portion onto bread, potatoes, and/or pickles. Since a fire pit would make a mess in your kitchen, Milliard offers the Raclette Grill for Four for elegant tabletop dining.
- Fits well on countertops or small dining spaces
- Reversible grill top with flat side and grilled side
- Granite stone grill top for slow, even searing of fish, meat, vegetables and eggs
- Eight cheese pans/paddles for personalized servings
- Eight wooden spatulas for individualized usage
- Grill tops and cheese pans are non-stick coated for convenient plating
- Power status light is a visible safety measure
- ETL Certified
Having a get Together
Make mealtime a little more fun and exotic with a bit of raclette! Having a family get-together? Friends’ night in? Netflix and chill? Skip the chips and serve up something fresh. After all, fifty-million Frenchmen can’t be wrong!
Top customer reviews
- Good size: It's for 8 people and has eight pans, but the most I've used with this grill were four people. It would work for eight and I could see using this for two people.
- Two tops: This comes with a light non-stick coated grill top and a stone top. The stone top is very heavy (about 12 lbs), but the grill frame holds it up well. I do recommend preheating the stone for about 30 minutes before using it and using oil or butter to grill on it.
- Wooden spatulas: There are right wooden spatulas to scrape the cheese with. They are light weight but sturdy, but they are a pain to clean afterwards.
- Clean up: It's super easy to clean. The pans are non-stick coated and were easy to clean even of dried cheese. The stone top takes some scrubbing, so I definitely recommend using oil or butter to grill on it to make less of a mess.
Price: Many raclette grills can go upward of hundreds of dollars so this one is a good choice, especially if you're just starting out or only using it a few times a year.
- Color coded pans: Each pan has a little color dot on the handle so people will know which pan is theirs, like on fondue forks. Now I have never had a problem with people confusing pans in raclette, since each pan goes into its little space anyway. It's still a useful little feature, however, the color dots are really dark and subdued colors that are difficult to see in a low light setting.
- Spacing: The spacing between where the pans rest and the heating coil is a bit higher than I am used to from European raclette grills. This can somewhat negatively affect grilling time, especially in the beginning when the grill isn't hot yet or on the side slots where half the pan will melt quicker than the other. However, this higher spacing means I can be lazy and just add bread/potatoes into the pan with cheese and avoid burning anything on the heating coil.
- No 'on/off' switch: This isn't a deal breaker, but once you plug the grill in it is on. A lever at the front let's you adjust the heat intensity. Depending on your set up wanting to turn off the grill after everyone is done might require someone to climb under the full table to unplug the grill (as happened with me). It's not a huge deal, but as the grill does put out a lot of heat it's likely you'll want to turn it off while everyone is still sitting around finishing up.
- No instructions: The box contained no useful instructions on how to use a raclette grill. I'd had experience with raclette so it was fine, but I imagine a complete novice might like some instructions on exactly what to do, what kind of heat settings to choose, to preheat the stone, what to put in the pans, etc. Maybe even a little cookbook with suggestions on cheeses or what to grill on top might be nice.
Overall I'm very happy with this grill. It works well and the raclette was fun and tasty (minus the cheese issues).