Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 1,970 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,165 reviews
on September 16, 2017
This is one of the best colognes I've ever smelled. I actually found a sample in a magazine and loved it so much I bought this for my husband immediately. It's masculine and clean and fresh and still a little bit warm. Definitely worth the price!
on February 25, 2017
I didn't like it one bit...too strong and is not like other other Paco Rabanne fragrances I've had in the past. I gave it away as opposed to throwing it away.
on August 25, 2017
Before I purchased it, I had doubts that product may be fake since many customers complaining about not lasting long. But I decided to give it a try. The smell is excellent and it will last me about a day. One of the better smelling cologne I have tried.
on January 30, 2017
I get tons of compliments when I wear this. Men and women say they like the smell. It doesn't last quite as long as expected, but I would definitely buy it again!
on February 7, 2015
My husband used to wear this when we first started dating, and then he ran out and never bought it again. I was so thrilled to stumble upon this stuff. It brings back the memories. This is the exact same stuff you would be buying at macy's for (30$) more. Smells exactly the same. Couldn't be happier with my purchase!
on March 31, 2016
This smell is amazing. Its sweet but makes you smell like a million dollars. Anytime I put it on someone usually says that I smell good and always ask what I'm wearing. Sometimes I'll spray it on me if I'm alone just because it smells that good.
on April 1, 2016
One of my favorites by far! Smells great and most importantly, people are always asking me what cologne I wear since they also think smells great. I will definitely buy another one once I run out of my current one.
on August 10, 2016
It's just ok. I got my husband 3 new cologne's for Father's Day. Our favorite by far was Versace Eros. I always notice when he has Versace on. This one I don't even smell at all.
on April 24, 2015
I bought this as a present. It was a on sale when I bought it so I was a little skeptical but then I thought that sometimes fragrances do go down in price when they are not season fragrances and it seemed to be original, I am not a perfume's connoisseur but my friend loved it and it smelled really good. It is worth every penny even at its original price.
on January 14, 2015
Are you a member of "New Kids on the Block"? wear this and you will know what it feels like to be wanted by Millions of mid to late 30's honeys. it is pretty dang awesome to have so many ladies asking what's that smell.. and not in a weird way.