- Paperback: 44 pages
- Publisher: Cardone Enterprises; 1st edition (2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0990355454
- ISBN-13: 978-0990355458
- Package Dimensions: 6.2 x 3.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 151 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #46,276 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
The Millionaire Booklet Paperback – 2016
"The Farmer's Son" by John Connell
"A fascinating portrait of a single sensibility, a born noticer, someone on whom nothing is lost, observing birth and death, the landscape, and his own heritage." ―Colm Tóibín, author of "Brooklyn" Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Millionaire Booklet was created for you to keep close to you until you become a millionaire. The eight steps Grant lays out is in a very simple to understand language that will allow you to get started today in creating the money you deserve. Let’s face it, your parents didn’t teach you how to get rich and the schools and colleges don’t even talk about it. At a time when more and more people are slipping out of the middle class into poverty, more people are becoming rich. Just last year over 500,000 households became millionaires. The Millionaire Booklet – How to Get Super Rich now and get one for your friends and start a Millionaire Booklet Mastermind holding each other accountable until you all get there.
151 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 151 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This little book, as unlikely as it sounds, will change your life. What Grant has done has concisely typed up a way guide to changing the way you think about money, and getting wealthy. And changing your thought process, changing your worldview, is 80% of the battle. The other 20% will be the work that follows, but if you don't think right, you won't work right.
I'm at the point where I'm considering bulk ordering them from Grant, and then leaving them around waiting rooms in town, or handing them out like Bible tracts at the mall.
If you have $5, get this book. If you don't have $5, skip Starbucks for a few days, and then get this book. I promise its worth it.
I have read a decent number of books on entrepreneurship and personal success. This book is the closest thing to a rip-off I have seen in a while. Watching Grant Cardones videos will get you more information than this book.
The longer I follow Grant, the more I get the impression that his original content is more helpful than the new one.
Now it is more a name that sells than the actual benefit.
The booklet is not expensive, but - in my humble opinion - not worth the time.