Salon Beauty Summer Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Carters Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on January 6, 2018
Enjoy this book so far, even though I'm older than 30, the principles discussed are important for everyone.
on January 24, 2017
Good read book came on time and in excellent condition. A good read no matter what age.
on March 5, 2013
I have already referred other parents to this book. It helps "baby boomers" understand the different methods of building wealth especially ion a shrinking economy.
3 people found this helpful
on September 22, 2013
This is a great book for anyone, especially the young professional just starting out.. Good for seasoned or new investor..
2 people found this helpful
on April 27, 2010
This book had many good points, but if you have read other similar books then this one is no different.
on August 9, 2016
Loved it!
on December 24, 2015
Bought three of these books. One for my daughter and one for each of my nephews. They are enjoying the book and I hope they apply the principals and achieve financial independence.
One person found this helpful
VINE VOICEon April 21, 2015
The first half of this book may be useful for beginners (its target audience), but I'm sorry, I just can't get behind the ideas preached by the author. I am curious how many people read this book before 2008 and bought one or more homes and completely lost their shirt in the crisis. In short, this book is about buying real estate on the assumption that it will appreciate year over year and then refinancing to pull out the equity and invest that equity into maximum funded insurance contracts because they offer liquidity, safety and a rate of return and are tax advantaged. That idea may work for some, but not for everyone, regardless of age or experience. To know that this strategy exists will never hurt you, but for me and my house, we will take a pass.

I laughed out loud when the author noted that he admires Tiger Woods as a family man and good husband. Of course, at the time of publication, he appeared to be just that.
8 people found this helpful
on February 17, 2017
This book was first published in 2008. His main goal is to get you to buy house upon house upon house, then to refinance a lot. He talks about how his son's house went from 200k to 315k in two years. Did I mention this book was published in 2008 and talks about taking out massive sub prime mortgage loans and it's such a great idea.... and it was published pre-house bubble.... 2008.......2008!
7 people found this helpful
on March 19, 2013
The book was shipped in good time. I look forward to reading it as soon as the semester is over, and I have free time.
One person found this helpful