Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on September 9, 2015
Not a quality item. Actual size is smaller than a 12 oz. can of soda. Appropriately priced at about $1.79. Cheap, POOR QUALITY. Has or should be ashamed. Way overpriced!!! Not worth your time to return it.
on January 4, 2014
I bought " a barrel of monkeys" or thought I did. What I got was "monkey's in a barrel" some cheap knock off. I only look at the shipping bill and didn't open the package until Christmas eve and then it was to late to exchange them. SHAME ON YOU AMAZON.
on December 30, 2013
This is not by Milton Bradley as advertised. Even the barrel is cheap. The monkeys are a cheap knock off that I most likely will not the Grand children play with. I' m quite disappointed.
on January 7, 2016
Great gift.
on May 15, 2013
I used the barrel of monkeys for a game, I diapered one of them then hid them, and whoever found the diapered one got a prize and whoever found the most also won. I played with the barrel of monkeys as a child and had so much fun at my daughter in laws baby shower themed monkeys. Easy ordering and prompt shipping love Amazon they met my expectations!
on August 14, 2015
What a ripoff. I guess I should have read more closely but for that price I thought it was all three. Almost $12 for a plastic container with a dozen plastic monkeys. NO!
on July 14, 2011
This is NOT the Milton Bradley product as advertised, but a sad, cheap knockoff. And to top it off, the monkeys are pink. VERY disappointed.
on November 7, 2014
My Granddaughter requested these and so I got them for her. I am sure she is enjoying her gift...
on December 30, 2013
Got what I expected out of this game. Thought my three year old would like it more than he did.
on November 30, 2014
Kids love
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question