|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$19.99 - $32.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Viscose, Black Pattern/Brown_White/Black_Brown/White_Black: 100% Rayon
- Ethnic Print,Deep V Neck, Split With Belt
- Loose Fit, Machine Washable, Do not Bleach
- Cold wash only, the material will shrink a little bit by the fist time you wash it
- ,Please refer to the size measurement below before ordering
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Bust(inch): XS:55.1, S:56.7, M:58.3, L:59.8, XL:61.4, XXL:63.0
Waist Size(inch): XS:22.1, S:23.6, M:25.2, L:26.8, XL:28.4, XXL:29.9
Length(inch): XS:57.9, S:58.3, M:58.7, L:59.1, XL:59.5, XXL:59.8
Bust(inch): XS:34.7, S:36.2, M:37.8, L:39.4, XL:40.9
Waist Size(inch): XS:22.8, S:24.4, M:26.0, L:27.6, XL:29.1
Length(inch): XS:58.7, S:59.1, M:59.5, L:59.8, XL:60.2
Bust(inch): S:56.7, M:58.3, L:59.8
Waist Size(inch): S:24.4, M:26.0, L:27.6
Length(inch): S:57.9, M:58.3, L:58.7
Bust(inch): XS:62.6, S:64.2, M:65.7, L:67.3
Waist Size(inch): XS:27.2, S:28.7, M:30.3, L:31.9
Length(inch): XS:57.9, S:58.3, M:58.7, L:59.1
Bust(inch): S:37.8, M:39.4, L:40.9
Waist Size(inch): S:26.0, M:27.6, L:29.1
Length(inch): S:58.3, M:58.7, L:59.1
Bust(inch): XS:37.1, S:38.6, M:40.2, L:41.7
Waist Size(inch): XS:25.2, S:26.8, M:28.4, L:29.9
Length(inch): XS:57.9, S:58.3, M:58.7, L:59.1
Bust(inch): XS:55.1, S:56.7, M:58.3, L:59.8
Waist Size(inch): XS:22.8, S:24.4, M:26.0, L:27.6
Length(inch): XS:58.7, S:59.1, M:59.4, L:59.8
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B075QF1KY5
- Item model number: 170317716D7
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 18, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm 5"3 and purchased the XS. I've attached before and after washing photos.
I get so many compliments every time I wear this dress (even once from an Anthropologie stylist). I wear it often and it's very comfortable. You can dress it up or down. I've worn it to fancy dinners, concerts, festivals, on a cruise, and just running to Costco on a hot day. When it's a little cool out I layer it with a jacket and solid chiffon maxi skirt and that looks great. It packs very well. The fabric is fairly wrinkle resistant and the crepe texture helps hide wrinkles, too. I've had this for a year and it's holding up very well to washing and wearing. I'm looking forward to buying more like this one.
The cut was pretty flattering- the waist doesn't *quite* hit my actual waist (barely off) but I'm certain that is something only I would notice, but the tie really helps with that.
The sleeves are my favorite- super flowy!
Note that the slits on the side go pretty high. really fun, but probably more casual; if you're looking for something more conservative, I would bear that in mind. When the wind picks up, it will get a little breezy ;)
I was worried that the white would be too see through, because the fabric is thin, but with nude under garments it wasn't an issue.
All in all, I really like it. For the price, I will get 1-2 seasons wear out of it & be happy with it.
Plus, I wore it around Florida on vacation, and the light weight was perfect for the humid climate- and! I received 6 compliments from total strangers wearing it around town.
A few things about my experience:
• I am 5'6, 145 lbs ... Medium ---The medium fits great! I could have likely gone down to a small because there is an elastic back, but I like the looser boho vibe.
• Perhaps it's just my gut, but the "tie" isn't necessarily long enough to wrap around the back and tie into that big, loose bow in the front--maybe it's just the yellow dress, but you'll only get that huge bow if you A) tie it in the front without wrapping around the back (which looks silly with the elastic) or B) tie the bow in the back. A wrap-around front bow is still a bow and still cute, but not the big floppy bow you'd expect from the sample model picture.
•The arm holes are low enough and big enough that you will see a bra or possible side-boob (but no major nip-slippage) if you lift your arms (I wear a purple cami to offer a little support to the girls and a pop of color in the arm holes)
•The slit is on both sides of the dress, and comes a little higher than my knee.
•Lots of arm mobility thanks to the slits on the sleeve going up to the shoulder.
•The material is nice and MOSTLY opaque--if you wore striped undies and pulled the dress tight against them, you could see the stripes, but it isn't super noticeable otherwise! Nude color would be safest, but if you forgot it's unlikely anyone would notice especially since it's so loose and flowy.
'' For Size reference for my 5'3 and and Size 8-10 figure, and size Medium fits perfectly snug.''
As someone who loves dresses, and wanted a more classic, classy Boho chic look for a casual weekend get away dress, this dress was a perfect solution.
It will be a great vacation dress, special occasion dress or an everyday dress (if you want). "I recieved this complimentary for my honest and unbiased review."