Milwaukee 0882-20 M18 Lithium Ion Cordless Compact 40 CFM Hand Held Vacuum w/ Hose Attachments and Accessories (Batteries Not Included, Power Tool Only)
|Special Feature||Lightweight, Compact, HEPA|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDE: 1 x 4’ Hose, 2 x Extension Wands, 1 x Crevice Tool, 1 x Floor Tool
- EASY TO EMPTY CANNISTER: Simply click open the bottom of the vacuum over a trash bin, and watch the dust fall into it. You also have clear vision of the contents of the cannister, letting you know about how much time you have before you need to empty
- PEAK PORTABILITY: Lightweight like a hand vacuum, but you can place it flat on the ground like a wet / dry vacuum for a versatile set of worksites
- REMOVABLE HEPA FILTER: A particulate-removing filter is included to keep the air of your workplace clean as you clear it of small particles
- M18 COMPATIBLE: This vacuum is compatible with Milwaukee’s M18 18 Volt lithium ion batteries. Compatible models include the 48-11-1860, 48-11-1850, 48-11-1828, 48-11-1815, 48-11-1840, and 48-11-1820
Customer ratings by feature
What's in the box
If you want to keep your shop clean, you need a vacuum. This compact hand vac from Milwaukee can tackle your shop and more, with the included attachments. Its powerful, 18 volt lithium ion motor can suck in 40 cubic feet of air per minute, clearing away dust and debris along the way. You can hold it like a hand vacuum or place it flat on the ground like a wet / dry vacuum found in workshops everywhere. Depending on the application, you can plug in one of the included attachments to maximize this tool’s utility. There is a crevice tool that you can use to sneak into tight areas, like between seats in your car or under appliances. There’s also a floor cleaning tool that runs flush to the ground, picking up light debris over a wider area for maximum efficiency. On top of that, there are a couple of extension hoses to give you maximum reach. To keep your workshop completely clean, there’s an included HEPA filter to clear dust particles out of the air after you’ve vacuumed them up. No matter the job site, you’ll find that this compact cordless vacuum from Milwaukee has the most utility you can find in a compact package.
Reviewed in the United States on October 18, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The two wand tubes and hard floor head are the real accessories which made the difference. Clean up of dry material is a snap, it's easy to maneuver. A bit heavy for the wife and kids until they put a second hand on the body, then they are off and running. We have all concrete floors throughout the house. A 1.5Ah battery is good for 600-900 square feet depending on how thorough the operator is. In minutes, it's about 15 minutes of run time. That's why I lost two batteries and a charger to the pantry to support the vacuum. A bigger battery would definitely help... though adds weight for small helpers. I'd rather keep the small helpers engaged and swap batteries more often.
As a vacuum alone the nozzle feels rather short and the whole unit a bit bloated... but it holds a bunch of stuff after making a mess. It's not too loud. Quieter than I had expected, but requires raising your voice to speak over.
In a power sense it definitely has enough, though is not as strong as a shop vac. Better than other handheld vacs I've used... but I have not used very many to make a good comparison. So if you want to vacuum the upholstery in the car... stick with a good old fashion shop vac. If you are buying only one tool for multiple purposes, this one buys you mobility at the expense of some power (compared to a shop vac). I'd still buy this over a shop vac in space limited circumstances.
Hey Milwaukee, Where are the LED's for working in dark corner's or under desks like so many of your other tools have? If there is one thing that makes this feel like it's not quiet as well designed as other tools, it's the absence of the LED's for small dark corners when using the vac without attachments. The latch feels a bit awkward... but it's livable, it does seal up well. Those LED's are needed when the product gets a refresh!