|Item Weight||3.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||20.3 x 12.3 x 4 inches|
|Item model number||2330-L|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||5 Year - Parts|
Milwaukee 2330-L M12 12-Volt Large Heated Jacket
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Innovative cordless heated jacket for use at job sites or during outdoor sports activities; doe not include battery and charger
- Distributes heat to 3 body zones; includes 3 heat settings plus pre-heat warming mode
- Uses M12 Red Lithium battery technology to warm jacket; same battery used in Milwaukee's M12 professional power tools
- Multi-layered soft shell jacket; easy touch heat controller; hand pockets plus chest pocket
- Up to 6 hours of battery life on a single charge; hand washing recommended (with battery removed)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The hottest tool on the job, the Milwaukee M12 Cordless Heated Jacket delivers warming comfort both on and off the job site. Compatible with the entire line of Milwaukee's M12 professional power tools, the heated jacket utilizes M12 Red Lithium battery technology to actively warm the body and stimulate blood circulation in even the coldest job site conditions. Hidden in a sleek back pocket, the Red Lithium battery delivers up to six hours of continuous heat on a single battery charge.
Ideal for those who already own extra M12 Red Lithium batteries, this version of the M12 Cordless Heated Jacket only includes the jacket's battery controller--the battery and battery charger are available separately. Another version of this jacket comes with the battery and battery charger included in the package.
It's perfect for both cold-weather job site conditions faced by contractors, electricians, plumbers, and more as well as outdoor sports activities such as hunting, fishing, skiing, or tailgating at the big game.
Offering a stylish performance fit that provides maximum flexibility and comfort, this multi-layered soft shell jacket features three carbon fiber heating zones that are sewn into the fabric to distribute heat to core body areas. The water- and wind-resistant jacket has three heat settings for varying heat needs, which can be set to high, medium, or low with a simple touch of a button on the lapel.
Key Features and Specifications
- Cold weather technology: Multi-layered fabric actively warms the body and stimulates blood circulation.
- Three heat zones: Jacket distributes heat to core body areas via three sewn-in carbon fiber heating zones.
- Superior run-time: Up to 6 hours of heat on a single charge of one M12 Red Lithium battery.
- Easy-to-operate heat controller: Includes three heat settings--high, medium, and low--plus a warm-up feature.
- M12 battery holder: Sleek pocket design for minimal interference during job site work or outdoor activity.
- Three pockets: Includes two hand pockets plus a chest pocket--ideal for storing cell phone, MP3 player, keys, and more.
- Works with entire M12 Red Lithium system: Over 25 compatible tools.
- Recommended care: Hand wash only after battery removal.
How to Operate the M12 Heated Jacket
To turn on the jacket, press the control button located above the chest zipper on the left side of the jack, and hold the button down for 3 seconds or more. This sends the M12 Heated Jacket into pre-heat mode, which provides accelerated heat output to quickly warm you before it drops down to a medium heat output. The control button will fade in and out with a red color in this pre-heat mode. You can then control the heat level in the following ways:
- Push the button again to put the jacket in HIGH (button will light up solid red).
- Push again to go to MEDIUM heat (button will light up white).
- Push again to go to LOW heat (button will light up blue).
- Push again and the jacket will go back to HIGH.
To turn off the jacket, hold the button down for 3 seconds and the lighting will go off completely.
What's in the Box
M12 Heated Jacket (model 2330) with battery controller and operating instructions (battery and charger sold separately)
Top Customer Reviews
This product is a great idea. I think it my have been better implemented as a sweater than a jacket so you could choose which outer layer you want based on whether it's -5 degree weather and you're wearing everything you've got or just need it to keep the chill off on a 30 degree day.
Overall I'm pleased with the product. I kind of wish there was a flap over the light - I don't want to explain it to everyone I see.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great jacket, but I did have higher expectations as far as ability to keep me warm in freezing weather.Published 6 months ago by Langox510x
A little small in size & tight with the large battery placed in the designated jacket pocket.Published 15 months ago by ERD
great jacket stays warm for hours light weight and comfortablePublished 16 months ago by Theresa E Tilkens
Bought this for my father for Christmas 2013, he is a lineman and uses it when they go out in storms to fix the power. Read morePublished 20 months ago by BG
works great. no issues. I sometimes where my larger heavier jacket over it and then its super warm and cant be turned past low. Battery life is more than I expectedPublished 21 months ago by Josh
nice jacket, so nice I don't want to wear it so I don't get it dirty, lolPublished on August 23, 2014 by Handy Andy
wear for one year and never heat again!!!! buy two of them.... now just a jacket.Published on August 21, 2014 by Thy Tran