|Item Weight||20.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||19.3 x 18.4 x 6.2 inches|
|Item model number||2629-22|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||5 years|
Milwaukee 2629-22 M18 18-Volt Cordless Band Saw Kit
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The product is easy to use
- The product is durable
- The product is manufactured in China
- 45% Lighter than Deep Cut - 10.25 Lbs compact light weight design for cutting overhead and in tight places.
- 3-1/4" Cut Capacity - cuts most common materials for Electrician, Plumber and Mechanical cutting applications. Single pass cut on 3" copper, 3" angle iron, 2-1/2" conduit.
- Tool-Free Adjustable Material Shoe - quickly adjusts the shoe and allows flush cuts when working with installed materials against walls and ceilings.
- LED Work Light - illuminates the cut line in dark areas. Blade Ejection System-Quickly change the blade by moving the material guide into the up position and depressing the blade ejection button.
- Drop Resistant Pulley Guard-Engineered geometries & high impact polymer. Cast Aluminum Gear Case-Withstands jobsite abuse & maintains gear positioning.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this bandsaw and experienced the blade pop-off issue, but there is a solution involving the warranty. Read morePublished on October 9, 2012 by KJS
Working for a mechanical outfit the bandsaw is so awesome for demo, cutting strut and rod iron, stainless steel, all types of pipe. Read morePublished on June 21, 2012 by Mechanical piping
I'm really happy with this saw. Ive always used the larger corded milwaukee bandsaws for work(sprinkler fitter), and when this came out i waited about 6 months before i broke down... Read morePublished on April 13, 2012 by Eric