|Manufacturer||TV Non-Branded Items (Home Improvement)|
|Item Weight||15 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16.08 x 4.35 x 12.62 inches|
|Item model number||MWK276322|
|Batteries||2 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
Milwaukee 2763-22 M18 1/2" Inch Impact Wrench
|Price:||+ $30.00 shipping|
|Item Weight||15 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Superior performance: Delivers up to 700 ft-lbs of maximum fastening torque, up to 1,100 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque and up to 2X more runtime
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Outpowers competitors yet runs cooler with no wearable components
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: allows the operator to choose between 2 fastening modes with Milwaukees proprietary DRIVE CONTROL feature.
- REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Battery Pack: Provides superior pack construction, electronics and performance to deliver 2X more runtime
- 1/2 Inch Anvil with friction ring for fast, easy socket changes
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Hammerhead 7.5-Amp 1/2 Inch Impact Wrench – HDIW075
Milwaukee 2767-20 M18 Fuel High Torque 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench with Friction Ring
Milwaukee M18 FUEL w/ONE-KEY 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 1/2 in. High Torque Impact Wrench w/Friction Ring
Makita XWT11SR1 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Compact Brushless Cordless 3-Speed 1/2" Sq. Drive Impact Wrench Kit (2.0Ah)
|Sold By||Midwest Tools||Amazon.com||Pro-Distributing||Pro-Distributing||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||16.08 x 4.35 x 12.62 inches||11.42 x 3.15 x 8.46 inches||3.46 x 10.23 x 9.05 inches||4.00 x 9.00 x 10.00 inches||6.34 x 15.08 x 9.29 inches|
|Power Source||Cordless||Corded Electric||Battery-Powered (Not Included)||Cordless||Battery Powered|
|Voltage||18.00 volts||120||0 volts||18.00 volts||18.00 volts|
M18 fuel, 1 or 2" high torque impact wrench with friction ring kit, superior performance delivers up to 700' or lb. of maximum fastening torque, up to 1,100' or lb. of nut Busting torque and up to 2 times more runtime, Powerstate Brushless motor, Red link Plus intelligence allows the operator to choose between 2 fastening modes, mode 1 delivers up to 100' or lb. of maximum fastening torque and mode 2 up to 700' or lb. maximum fastening torque, Red Lithium XC 4.0 battery pack provides superior pack construction, 1 or 2" anvil with friction ring for fast and easy socket changes, includes two M18 Red Lithium XC 4.0 extended capacity battery packs, M18 and M12 multi-voltage charger and carrying case.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2) Bought the 2763-21XC (with case/charger/1x battery) for $260 new... best kit IMHO since I find the XC battery keeps on getting newer versions anyways. Didn't want to spend the extra $110-160 for one extra battery.
3) 5 year warranty
1) Switching between the two modes is a little difficult with gloves on
2) Switching between tighten/loosening was difficult for me too with gloves on
3) I also find it difficult to switch the trigger to lock mode (mid position) I end up using my thumb and index finger to slowly lock the switch.
4) Bought the protective boot but you can't have it on the gun and store in the case. It won't fit. You can however fold flat the boot and store it in the pocket of the case but you'll have to put/remove on every use
3) I find mode 1 to be underpowered for what I used it for the very first time: to rotate tires on my 2013 prius and I had to use mode 2 to fasten the lugs tightly.
4) I find the battery to have a bit of play even when locked in place. Heard from another review that if the gun vibrates enough, it'll loosen the battery and may fall off from the gun
Overall, I'd still recommend this gun to anyone who's just a hobbyist when it comes to mechanical jobs. I was about to pull the trigger on a Snap On Impact but that one was 3x the price, I believe on comes with soft case, and only 3 yr warranty.
It is a battery-type IMPACT-wrench tool. It has MODE 1 and MODE 2. Press the button to change between MODE 1 and MODE 2. You will find that MODE 2 gives the best IMPACT to remove TIRE LUG NUTS. The TOOL works best if the battery is fully charged. It is not enough to plug the battery to the CHARGER and "top it off" in charge. To really charge the battery, discharge the battery as much as you can. Hold the trigger "ON" for a long time or use a resistor LOAD like 8-ohms , (connected for 15 minutes) to drain the battery. Then put the battery on the charger to recharge it. The fully recharged battery has plenty of impact capability.
I would highly recommend this tool to anyone looking for a high torque impact wrench. especially if you are trying to avoid either purchasing or upgrading your air system to fit the needs of a pneumatic.