|Item Weight||13.82 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||18.1 x 10.4 x 6.8 inches|
|Item model number||2791-23|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||3|
|Included Components||Battery pack, Bare-tool, Battery, Case|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
4 Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Milwaukee 2791-23 Fuel 3 Tool Combo Kit
|Price:||+ $20.00 shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 2603-20 M18 Fuel Drill/Driver (5 Year Warranty)
- (2) 48-11-1820 M18 Red Lithium 2.0 Battery Packs (2 Year Warranty)
- 2654-20 M18 Fuel 3/8 Impact Wrench (5 Year Warranty)
- Belt Clip + Carrying Case
- 2735-20 M18 LED Work Light
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Milwaukee 2696-23 M18 18-Volt 3-Tool Combo Kit
Milwaukee Electric Tools 2997-22 Hammer Drill/Impact Driver Kit
Milwaukee Electric Tools 2997-27 Fuel Combo Kit
|Sold By||Midwest Tools||Autocare Depot||JBTools||Super Bargains|
|Are batteries required?||No||Yes||No||No|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion|
|Included Components||bare-tool, battery, battery pack, case||—||Pneumatics, Combo Packs, Power Tool Combo Packs||Pneumatics, Combo Packs, Power Tool Combo Packs|
|Number of Pieces||3||3||—||7|
|Power Source||Battery||Cordless||Battery Powered||Cordless|
|Voltage||120.00 volts||18.00 volts||0 volts||0 volts|
2603-20 M18 Fuel Drill/Driver The M18 FUELTM Drill/Driver is the most powerful 18-volt cordless drill/driver in its class. This lightweight, versatile drill/driver offers up to 10X longer motor life, 2X more runtime and 25% more power for maximum performance on the jobsite. The POWERSTATETM Brushless Motor outperforms all leading competitors with constant power output, yet runs cooler with no wearable components. The M18 FUEL Drill/Driver's all-metal ratcheting locking chuck provides maximum grip, bit retention and durability. A new contoured soft grip gives you ultimate comfort during prolonged use. 2654-20 M18 Fuel 3/8 Impact Wrench Powered by FUELTM technology, the 2654 delivers a best-in-class 200 ft-lbs. / 2,400 in-lbs of torque in a compact design. The Milwaukee POWERSTATETM Brushless Motor provides increased efficiency, lasts longer and delivers maximum power. REDLINK PLUSTM Electronic Intelligence allows the operator to choose between 3 fastening modes with Milwaukee's proprietary DRIVE CONTROLTM feature. The FUELTM 3/8" Compact Impact Wrench utilizes a friction ring design for fast, easy socket changes 2735-20 M18 LED Work Light Powered by the M18TM RED LITHIUMTM battery, the M18TM Cordless LED Work Light has over 600X the life of conventional incandescent bulbs and runs up to 4X as long. With a sealed aluminum head to provide impact and weatherresistance, Milwaukee provides a limited lifetime LED warranty. An integrated hook allows hands-free use while a 135 degree rotating head allows the user to easily point the light beam at the desired work area. (2) 48-11-1820 M18 Red Lithium 2.0 Battery Packs Delivers up to 2X more runtime, 20% more power and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries. It offers 2.0 amp-hours of runtime. With Milwaukee durability built into each pack, this battery runs cooler and performs in climates below 0°F/-18°C.