|Item Weight||23 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||18 x 21 x 50 inches|
|Item model number||40611|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Milwaukee Hand Trucks 40611 Nylon Convertible Truck with 10-Inch Pneumatic Tires
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This product is made of high quality material
- This is easy to install and easy to use
- This product is manufactured in USA
- Made of lightweight rust proof fiberglass reinforced nylon polymer
- One piece frame which is fully-integrated for increased rigidity
- Easily converts from a 2 wheel vertical truck to horizontal position
- Contoured cross-straps designed to cradle a variety of objects
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Cosco 3-in-1 Aluminum Hand Truck/Assisted Hand Truck/Cart w/ flat free wheels
Harper Trucks 700 lb Capacity Glass Filled Nylon Convertible Hand Truck and Dolly with 10" Pneumatic Wheels
Cosco Shifter 300-Pound Capacity Multi-Position Heavy Duty Folding Hand Truck and Dolly, Green
Harper Trucks Lightweight 400 lb Capacity Glass Filled Nylon Plastic Convertible Hand Truck and Dolly
Cosco 3-in-1 Aluminum Hand Truck - Loop Handle
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Zach's Hot Deals|
|Color||—||Aluminum/Black||Black with yellow handle||Green||Black with yellow handle||—|
|Item Dimensions||21 x 18 x 50 in||19.75 x 46.88 x 33.25 in||20 x 16.6 x 48.5 in||16.62 x 13.75 x 49.25 in||17 x 15 x 44 in||20 x 45.75 x 36.25 in|
|Size||—||2 Handle||—||—||Twin||2 Handles|
This Milwaukee Convertible hand truck is made of lightweight rust proof fiberglass reinforced nylon polymer and has a 600-Pound load capacity. It easily converts from a 2 wheel vertical hand truck to a 4 wheel platform cart in the horizontal position. One piece frame is fully-integrated for increased rigidity. Contoured cross-brace are designed to cradle a variety of objects. 10-Inch pneumatic tires cushion the load and allow the truck to roll over uneven surfaces. 5-Inch swivel casters gives the truck increased strength and maneuverability in the horizontal position. This hand truck ships fully assembled. Milwaukee-The Name the Pros Trust.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Very strong plastic smell. I have been keeping it on the balcony for 2 weeks, and it still it smells.
- The plate is relatively small for this truck type and load.
- The plate was damaged. It looked like a used truck. Contacted the manufacturer, sent pictures; and they advised to replace it through Amazon. As it is a heavy unit and the box is huge, I gave up dealing with the replacement process.
- Low-tech truck conversion - you have to remove two pins and pull out the handle, and then re-adjust the handle. Not very complicated, but not very convenient.
- Could not figure out where were the "built-in stair climbers" and how to use them.
Bought another new aluminum truck that is lighter, with the same wheel size, bigger plate, handles more load, has 3 positions, conversion is very simple, at a lower price.
CONS: Holy heck this thing smells. It stinks like gasoline and will rapidly smell up your entire house. I'm leaving mine out in the sun to bake for a few days. Maybe the UV and heat will lower the awful smell. -1 star for the O-DARE.
The hand truck smelled heavily of plastic and/or rubber. I don't have outside storage and the thing stunk up my apartment but, I had a few days before I was going to use it for the first time so, I put it in the shower and after about 3 days of showering with me, .....lol......the smell was down to about 10% of what it was.
It's been in a closet for about a month and a half now, and I can't smell it at all anymore.
During that time, a tire has gone flat twice while the dolly was in storage. Is it the same tire? I honestly can't remember which one went out last time, so I don't know. All I know is I'm on here now looking for itty bitty tire tubes.
You do not notice the cart has a flat when moving it to where you need to use; the tires are rigid enough to support the empty weight.
When you, your spouse or child attempt to move something with a flat tire, the bead on these tubeless tires breaks, and you cannot air it back up. Now, you have to take it in to a tire store to have it aired back up. Kind of a pain in the ass.
Tubes or filled tires would be a lot better for this.
Most recent customer reviews
I thought it was a sturdy product.Read more