|Item Weight||11.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7 x 6.1 x 3.2 inches|
|Item model number||49-24-0146|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Warranty Description||5 Years|
Milwaukee 49-24-0146 M12 12-Volt LED Work Light
|Price:||$33.55 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The product is easy to use
- The product is durable
- The product is manufactured in china
- 160 Lumen Cree XRE LED Light - 2X Brighter and Whiter than Incandescent
- M12 LED Electronics - 2X Longer Run Time with Less Heat
- Sealed, Aluminum Head - Impact and Weather Resistant. Magnetic Back Enables Hands-Free Use
- 90 Degree Rotating Head - Easily Point Light Beam at Work Area
- Part of Milwaukee M12 System Full Line of Portable Tools
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
An integrated magnet provides hands-free use. View larger.
The LED Work Light offers many advantages over non-LED lights. First, it features a sealed aluminum head that's both impact- and weather-resistant. And unlike lights that use an incandescent bulb with filaments that break easily, the LED Work Light has an LED that's enclosed, protected, and free of vulnerable filaments.
Additionally, the LED Work Light's 160 Lumen Cree XRE LED is more than two times brighter than incandescent bulbs, offers up to 625 times more life, and runs cooler for double the runtime. When compared to the competition, it emerges as the winner by shining five times brighter, providing a truer white color, and a smoother beam for both near and far illumination.
The LED Work Light includes a magnetic back for hands-free use and a rotating head for effortless positioning, so the light goes exactly where you want it to go. For added peace of mind, it comes with a limited lifetime LED warranty.
Reliable, long-lasting LITHIUM-ION power is just one part of a full feature set.
Cordless power frees you from the cost and waste of disposable batteries and the hassle of setting up and using manual tools, but a cordless tool is only as reliable as its battery--that's where M12 LITHIUM-ION batteries come in. You can trust the 1.4-amp-hour lithium-ion battery that powers each Milwaukee M12 tool to deliver long runtimes and fade-free power. Lithium-ion batteries will also offer long battery life, so you'll save money by avoiding replacements.
Since lithium-ion batteries are significantly smaller and lighter than competitive NiCad batteries, they play an integral role in making Milwaukee's compact M12 tools ergonomic, comfortable to use, and easy to maneuver while you work.
Plus the M12 LITHIUM-ION battery charger delivers fast, 30-minute recharges, so you can be sure that your tools will be ready to use when you reach for them.
M12 Series Tools: Innovative, Portable, and Easy to Handle
Launched in 2008, the M12 series from Milwaukee offers compact, lightweight tools that are easy to transport and easy to maneuver on the job. Innovative designs that target application- and trade-specific performance allow M12 tools to live up to Milwaukee's reputation for durability and heavy-duty construction while remaining smaller, easier to handle, and more versatile than many competitors' tools.
About the Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation
In 1924 Milwaukee Electric Tool introduced the Hole-Shooter, the first lightweight, portable, one-handed 1/4-inch capacity drill, and the company has been dedicated to producing innovative, heavy-duty electric power tools that meet the needs of professional users ever since.
Milwaukee's product line has grown to include more than 500 tools and over 3,500 accessories. Milwaukee uses state-of-the-art technologies and sophisticated manufacturing techniques to ensure that quality is built into each of its tools, resulting in durable and reliable professional products.
This product is backed by a one-year warranty that protects against defects in materials or workmanship. M12 LITHIUM-ION batteries are backed by a two-year battery warranty.
What's in the Box
Work light, warranty card, and manual.
The Milwaukee M12 line offers innovative solutions in power, productivity, and portability.
Top Customer Reviews
I really like the the bright light & beam pattern. For me it's ideal for illuminating a small work area. The light intensity is constant right-up until the battery is depleted. Which leads into the con's.
You have no idea when the battery will die, and then you have nothing.
The magnet is not really strong enough to be useful.
IMO it's not really water resistant other than a few rain drops.
Mine developed a rattle after a couple days use and then the articulating head started jamming. By the time I got around to get it fixed I was a few days past the 30 day policy and would have to send it in for repairs. So I decided to disassemble it & see what's going on. Luckily it does come apart with a T10 & T9 driver. A screw had loosened and fell out of the LED head that was jamming it. No biggie but I noticed all the screws were loose. After tightening everything up it was good as new.
I was planning to get another one of these because I really like the light beam & brightness despite the other issues. However, after disassembling this thing I don't have a good feeling about it's durability and have changed my mind. Specifically, the plastic is cheap, there is a PCB inside subject to moisture and the wires going to LED head are going to chafe. As someone else mentioned, the odd are not good if you drop this thing. Given the weak magnet its going to happen.
I bought mine for $44.99 and hoped for a outstanding light. Now at $49 its definitely not worth it!
* It doesn't feel very tough in places. Especially the black plastic on the business end of the light and at the joint where you can twist to a 90 degree angle. I would take it hiking but I'd probably take extra precautions to secure it when in high places. I like the light overall but this is uncharacteristic of Milwaukee tools and bugs me enough to pull a star.
* It's LED. I didn't notice any candlepower ratings on it, which surprised me because it seems quite powerful. Definitely more powerful than a large mag-lite. Won't have to replace the bulb and you get more light for the juice.
* It's powered by m12 batteries. I've been using them for months now and have been very impressed with their longevity, ability to hold a charge over time and very rapid recharge.
* Powerful magnet. Sticks to our fridge which is more plastic than steel and usually requires more than a strongish fridge magnet to hold a piece of paper. It's not a super-lightweight flashlight so this impressed me.
* The 90 degree tilt works well in conjunction with being able to stick it to stuff.
A led light is the best. The Milwaukee M12 led worked great of a couple of months. It was so bright it was the light I always reached for. But it slowly got dimmer and dimmer to a point where I never use it and will ship it out for warranty work as its almost useless. I've had other issues with my other Milwaukee tools and the service has been good, with their mail in service.
My batteries are all good, and giving a true 12v.
I'd like to update this posting to say that I used the mail-in service from Milwaukee to have the light serviced and they sent back a new unit. What a difference. Its still a lot of money for what it is, but it does give a lot of light, and will run for about 4 hours on a fresh m12 battery. I think the package said it give 160 lumens.
1) The price is much higher than a work light with a "regular" flashlight bulb.
2) The magnet could stand to be a little stronger - it holds fine unless the light or what it is fastened to gets bumped sideways.
3) There is no power gauge to let you know how much battery life you have.
All the rest is positive.
1) The light is bright. Almost too bright - working in a tight cabinet doing plumbing with this light, you may be wishing it were dimmer.
2) Great design with the aluminum head working as a heat sink for the LED! Aside from driving an LED with too much voltage/current, heat is the real killer. A properly designed and cooled LED light should have a life of 20,000 to 30,000 hours. Given that the "end of life" tends to be when half of a large sample reaches 70% of it's initial output, the light should still have decent light output for a very long time. After 10 or 15 minutes of use, mine is only slightly warm!
3) Smallish and easy to carry size - this will fit in a pants pocket. Try that with your 18 volt worklight :-)
4) Solid construction and quality materials. This looks like it should hold up over the long term very well.
Not only has mine earned a permanent place in my traveling tool bag, it will do double duty as the light of choice when the power goes out! When Milwaukee releases the M12 radio, that will be the other missing piece solved for power outages.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great light but magnet is super weak. It holds but don't breath on it!Published 27 days ago by Austin Cox
It really reminds me a lot of one of the more expensive brands overall. I like the LED, and its overall brightness. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Gerald L Calabrese
perfect the battery lasts forever. I dropped it and it still works. We'll see how many times it can take it in a dealership setting.Published 4 months ago by E. Allegretti
I really like this light. It stays charged for a long time, its really bright and light weight. I'm a big fan of the Milwaukee brandPublished 5 months ago by Rod Kjerstad
Use this flash light everyday, durable use this every single day! Long battery life & bright gives me plenty of bright white light! Read morePublished 6 months ago by Silva
Nicely Priced, Well Packed, & Quickly Shipped. Just what I was looking for.Published 6 months ago by RockIt Records