|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.4 x 2 x 1.9 inches|
|Item model number||49-57-8304|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Have one to sell?
Milwaukee 49-57-8304 Hole Saw Cutter Set 3/4-Inch
|Price:||$94.95 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 weeks.
Ships from and sold by Norex Supply - Save up to 70% on everything!.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Specifically Designed For Hand Held Applications To Produce Drill Press Quality Holes. Drills Burr Free Hole
- Heavy-Duty Cutting Performance. One Arbor Fits All Cutters. Easy Slug Ejection Or Removal. Ability To Pre-Drill Pilot Holes And Then Attach Cutter
- Heavy-Duty Carbide Tipped Hole Saws Stay Sharp Longer Than High-Speed Steel Or Bi-Metal Cutters
- Multiple Teeth Reduce Load - Less Cutting Force Required
This fits your .
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
From the Manufacturer
For material up to 3/16" thick. Heavy-Duty Carbide Teeth cut fine holes in stainless steel or structural steel studs. Improve production in brass, aluminum and other thin sheet materials. Use arbor No.49-57-0035 (sold separately).
There are no customer reviews yet.